Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850209 times)

the top segment of the walls is going to be hieroglyphs, probably using that weird language the enchanting tables use
That'd make it an alien temple. Nice.

That "weird language the enchanting tables use" is the Galactic Alphabet.

Dropshock needs to remove the 1.8 logo.

It's prettier than most any other choice though.

hey regulith, we should have love sometime on willcraft.

It's prettier than most any other choice though.

?
(open in a new tab for bigger)

Something tells me that thing is going to get banned in some areas of the world because it's basically a themed robbers mask. Not that it isn't cool, just how things like that are...

Something tells me that thing is going to get banned in some areas of the world because it's basically a themed robbers mask. Not that it isn't cool, just how things like that are...
In what area of the world are ski masks illegal?

Ski Mask? In any case, lots of places.

so guys, I'm thinking about hosting sort of a quick build challenge for blockland players, like here. would you guys be interested?

so guys, I'm thinking about hosting sort of a quick build challenge for blockland players, like here. would you guys be interested?
depends if it can be a tag team or not
it it is I would be interested

depends if it can be a tag team or not
it it is I would be interested
it totally could

two rounds of 5 minutes for each builder in the team?

it totally could

two rounds of 5 minutes for each builder in the team?
that seems fair enough

Updated the OP for information about 1.2.5. Thank you for PMing me (You know who you are) instead of posting in the thread. Like I said before, if you would like to get in contact with me, send me a PM. I get emails when I get PMs so I can easily see when you would like me to change something about the thread.

Ski Mask? In any case, lots of places.
i've never seen a place where ski masks are illegal.