Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5790898 times)

so what happened to "REGU PLEASE FORGIVE ME ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN </3" and where did "YOU GOT OWNED SON" come from?

also thats not very fun/funny lol, its just completely handicapped and any glazed excuses like "lol u just mad" or "its all in the game cigarette" means complete and utter bullstuff in everyone else's eyes.

it's reguliths fault for not knowing what anarchy (hell, have you seen the word anarchy being used positively) is and its ceists fault for lying to me about quiting the forums

it's reguliths fault for not knowing what anarchy (hell, have you seen the word anarchy being used positively) is and its ceists fault for lying to me about quiting the forums
i didnt lie, i had to do this. :(
i am sorry. :(

so what happened to "REGU PLEASE FORGIVE ME ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN </3" and where did "YOU GOT OWNED SON" come from?
also thats not very fun/funny lol, its just completely handicapped and any glazed excuses like "lol u just mad" or "its all in the game cigarette" means complete and utter bullstuff in everyone else's eyes.
i tried asking forgiveness but he kept being an ass about it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:56:02 PM by Ceist »

Well yeah mate you completely wrecked his stuff, apparently.

it's reguliths fault for not knowing what anarchy (hell, have you seen the word anarchy being used positively) is

Fair enough, I just thought it was some random nonsensical name he gave the server so I didn't think too much about it until I saw someone else post that they wanted an "anarchy server", so I looked it up and found out what I'd gotten myself into

You caused me to quit a server I was very much enjoying and now you've done it again, I don't think forgiveness is or was something you're allowed to expect from me and call me an ass when I deny it

it was a faction server and our factions were at war. that happens.

You used Creepers and TNT cannons to exploit the boundary system, that shouldn't happen

boundary system? lol wtf. it was all basically vanilla minus the faction mod. i exploited them to win the war.

That's what I thought

We're done here
so because i use something apart of the game, that makes me bad? lol you're so pathetic.

so because i use something apart of the game, that makes me bad? lol you're so pathetic.
you're loving stupid. forget forgetity forget forget

i curse because you know im serious.
The exploit is NOT a part of the game, you made it a part of the game, you cheated. you're pathetic that you have to cheat at a game about loving placing blocks.

forget.

ceist, just because you see exploitng as "fair" and "fun" doesn't mean everyone who has a negative opinion about it is wrong.

it's like seeing a bank robbery a big step forward in life. as big as, say, finishing university.

it's not cheating, it was apart of the game, and i used it to my fullest to win the war. if anyones stupid its you. the fact creepers explode is apart of the game, the fact that i used it means i use anything to my fullest advantage annd dont whine like a little bitch.
ceist, just because you see exploitng as "fair" and "fun" doesn't mean everyone who has a negative opinion about it is wrong.

it's like seeing a bank robbery a big step forward in life. as big as, say, finishing university.
they can see it negatively but being a whiny bitch about it is annoying.

they can see it negatively but being a whiny bitch about it is annoying.
I would be a 'whiny bitch' too if you suddenly said our faction is at war and started blowing up my house for no good god damn loving reason.