Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5814978 times)

I would be a 'whiny bitch' too if you suddenly said our faction is at war and started blowing up the house for no good god damn loving reason.
but that's not what happened. you weren't even there.

but that's not what happened. you weren't even there.
Yeah but I'm just saying don't loving suddenly go to a faction war and expect us to support you griefers. Oh yeah and what kind of griefer admits to loving doing it?

Yeah but I'm just saying don't loving suddenly go to a faction war and expect us to support you griefers. Oh yeah and what kind of griefer admits to loving doing it?
Get over it. Raiding is part of the game and factions can enemy each other for a that very reason.

PvP and hidden bases/fortresses in Minecraft suck.
k

Here's a code of honor you should follow, Ceist
1. Do not evolve into a stalker;
don't forget with team rocket (for example) over and over and over
Perpetrators: Red
2. Be admirable;
Be a dark knight but be admirable too
Perpetrators: Cecil, Batman
3. Raider, not Troll
You can be a raider from fallout 3, but don't be a douchebag.
4. Have Honor
When you win or lose, act professionally and coherently without any signs of arrogance or denial.
Perpetrators: Yugi, others
5. Please avoid causing drama.

I was experimenting with arches and then this happened.

that looks great, 10/10!

aether has been updated for 1.2.5

lol and 11 days until 1.3

lol and 11 days until 1.3
hopfily it wudve been wurth the wate

aether has been updated for 1.2.5
You loving troll I believed you for a minute :'(

it's true you know :/

apart from that, you guys should check out the mod "The Legend of Notch".
it makes the game a lot more fun, it has classes, lets you create your own class and make your own difficulty levels, and adds a lot of items to the game like daggers for the assassin class and staves for the mage class.
it also has skills and leveling and a lot of new mobs as well
some examples are the creepy coal cube, a creeper that is also a coal block that functions as a slime, and everytime it hits the ground while bouncing(which it litterally constantly does making it one of the most annoying enemies ever) it summons an explosion but doesn't gain damage.
another example is the blazing skeleton, a blaze-colored skeleton that fires flaming arrows and can easily set you on fire by just standing next to you. another is the mage and archmage, mobs that wield staves and shoot spells at you. they're pretty powerful.

it's almost like it's a whole new game, you should check it out

EDIT: forgot to mention, also randomly generated structures like castles and empty towers you can live in and snipe mobs from
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:02:48 PM by Yosher »

Its actually been updated...

You loving moron I actually believed you for one minute
I'm not trolling, it's out for 1.2.5, look it up or gtfo