Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5779563 times)

You loving moron I actually believed you for one minute
I'm not trolling, it's out for 1.2.5, look it up or gtfo

be nice

you wrecked!

Ceist
Tylerman
PressMe
Incinerate
you got wrecked!

You got wrecked by us!

And you're proud of that? You guys sound like douchebags.

And the whole exploit thing, it's called an exploit for a reason. It's not intentionally part of the game or supposed to be used.

And you're proud of that? You guys sound like douchebags.

And the whole exploit thing, it's called an exploit for a reason. It's not intentionally part of the game or supposed to be used.
listen, theres no justice to be had here, just move on

Aether is really fun.

It just takes forever to get there

Aether is really fun.

It just takes forever to get there
Something called too many items, don't know if you have heard of it..?

Isn't that the mod that enables you to spawn any item or block, kind of like what you can do in Creativity?

Yeah, that takes out the whole point of gathering the items and supplies to get there. Why is it that everywhere I go, when someone mentions something is hard or takes some time - but they're not complaining, just a mere statement - someone suggests them to "cheat" and not bother having any fun trying to accomplish it?

someone gimme the link to aether 1.2.5

Isn't that the mod that enables you to spawn any item or block, kind of like what you can do in Creativity?

Yeah, that takes out the whole point of gathering the items and supplies to get there. Why is it that everywhere I go, when someone mentions something is hard or takes some time - but they're not complaining, just a mere statement - someone suggests them to "cheat" and not bother having any fun trying to accomplish it?
Except people have already done vanilla minecraft so many times they want to get to the good stuff, the mod.
someone gimme the link to aether 1.2.5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=hYk4uUfvvgY
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 04:05:33 PM by ._maxwell23461_. »

Except people have already done vanilla minecraft so many times they want to get to the good stuff, the mod.http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhYk4uUfvvgY%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&feature=youtu.be&v=hYk4uUfvvgY&gl=GB

uh

is this some kind of terrible joke?

uh

is this some kind of terrible joke?
agh sorry broken link
there is the tutorial
just download that file and replace that .minecraft with your old one

agh sorry broken link
there is the tutorial
just download that file and replace that .minecraft with your old one

WOO PIRACY!

WOO PIRACY!