Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5797054 times)

And you're proud of that? You guys sound like douchebags.

And the whole exploit thing, it's called an exploit for a reason. It's not intentionally part of the game or supposed to be used.
TNT cannons aren't an exploit.

And you're proud of that? You guys sound like douchebags.
And the whole exploit thing, it's called an exploit for a reason. It's not intentionally part of the game or supposed to be used.
they do sound like douchebags
but I have a feeling that explosions pushing TNT wasn't an accident

-start discussion on 1.3 update-

So since 1.3 is going to use a multiplayer server, does that mean you won't lag as much when exploring a world?

So since 1.3 is going to use a multiplayer server, does that mean you won't lag as much when exploring a world?

Maybe.

That's awesome. I always wanted Singleplayer to "pre-load" maps so I wouldn't get an FPS drop when walking around, like in multiplayer.

someone join this server and build with me

s.mithrilmc.net

someone should host a tekkit server - I miss beachbum's :(

That's awesome. I always wanted Singleplayer to "pre-load" maps so I wouldn't get an FPS drop when walking around, like in multiplayer.
The only bad part about it being a server is that the mobs will be a little buggy

s.mithrilmc.net
Curses I am hours late.

someone should host a tekkit server - I miss beachbum's :(
I want to host one.

I want to host one.
why don't you do it? :D
get a good amount of people like beach's

s.mithrilmc.net

I'm getting back on

Guys

I'm gonna host a tekkit server

There's just one catch: it won't be running tekkit

i might host a tekkit server tomorrow, and at later dates.

it could become one of those 24/7 minecraft servers where they have their own topics and everything, but unless someone else makes me a topic then it wont become 24/7