Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5969495 times)

ChimneySwift is spying on GameChap and haphazardly reconstructing their ideas. :cookieMonster:

ChimneySwift is spying on GameChap and haphazardly reconstructing their ideas. :cookieMonster:
looks more like the other way around.

looks more like the other way around.

Nice taking me seriously there, very smart Fred. Although I will point out he just took a very old Creeper picture and attached mismatched colored arms to it, whereas they used their own image with correctly colored and detailed arms. But no more discussing what wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Nice taking me seriously there, very smart Fred. Although I will point out he just took a very old Creeper picture and attached mismatched colored arms to it, whereas they used their own image with correctly colored and detailed arms. But no more discussing what wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
have you ever seen creeper arms? didn't think so.

fred, I know you like to pick fights on this board, but don't try that on me.

fred, I know you like to pick fights on this board, but don't try that on me.
you just know that you've never seen a creepers arms, when i have photographic proof that i have, in fact, seen a creeper's arms.

EDIT: Photographic proof.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:47:35 PM by fred da kiko »

i need someone else to make me an OP for my server, as daedalus is caught up in his "algebra" (he's been on the forums all day)

12w30b allows me to make Primed TNT spawners, but trying to make any kind of FallingSand spawner still crashes the game.

Anyone want to join Regulith and I's party in MineZ? We're starting over and we could use another person on our team.

Everything was awesome until suddenly a horde of zombies came out of nowhere and gangraped us

Being good at dodging laggy mobs won't do stuff if you don't see them coming, lol

R.I.P., us

We were lost already. We would have probably died of thirst or starvation sooner or later.