Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5953589 times)

trees will still look handicapped because they  will still end up having joints like this
[][]
     [][]

Now you're just nit-picking.

>horrible host
>TFC server never went back up

atleast i hosted it for quite a while and i wasnt stuff

ever since the war ? has never been the same

ever since the war ? has never been the same
A lot of good men died in that war...

minecraft does go for the more creative approach than survival :/
they should do that
make minecraft more focused on the building part
because vanilla survival sucks anyways

they should do that
make minecraft more focused on the building part
because vanilla survival sucks anyways

"Why forget up something when its already forgeted up!"

"Why forget up something when its already forgeted up!"
I didn't say anything about "loving it up"
I implied that they should leave it where it is and fix creative
it's not like they're adding anything of use

I didn't say anything about "loving it up"
I implied that they should leave it where it is and fix creative
it's not like they're adding anything of use
survival mode isn't good, while creative is fine.

survival mode isn't good, while creative is fine.
yeah they need to add more to survival, or at least fix it
I'm like "okay I built a hyper-realistic snake out of diamond blocks, enchanted everything I have, made enough condensed cocaine potions to last me several lifetimes, what the forget do I do now?"

basically minecraft has no replay value other than fanbase-made content, which shouldn't count, especially for a game as succcesful as MC.

I'm like "okay I built a hyper-realistic snake out of diamond blocks, enchanted everything I have, made enough condensed cocaine potions to last me several lifetimes, what the forget do I do now?"
the fist thing they need to do is deepen the kiddy pool full of piss that is combat.

the fist thing they need to do is deepen the kiddy pool full of piss that is combat.
wqahh wahh combat is bad

What's bad about it.

nothing
that's the end
at the point that you're building snakees out of diamond, you're done playing, and need to find something else to do
the first thing they need to do is deepen the world

its not hard, combat barely registers on multiplayer, PVP is as easy as running up to them and pressing MOUSE1 3 times, takes no skill, extremely easy

wqahh wahh combat is bad

What's bad about it.
The only strategy when you're in one on one combat is JUMP + SPAMCLICK or a bow. the only time i've ever used any strategy in minecraft combat is when you use a bow on an unsuspecting target to knock them off of something or knock someone into something in the terrain. the block function is near useless, all it does is half any sword damage while preventing an attack. Someone in full diamond armor can chase down someone who's naked is stupid. The only weapon choices are the sword and bow, both are equally stuff strategically because they still come down to SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT or CLICK CLICK CLICK. Basically, all pvp comes down to is who has the better weapons and armor, turning the combat system into a laborious grind ending in super enchanted diamond bullstuff that makes you a tank with a jet engine. That's pvp, the mobs are a different story. You can just stun literally every mob is also bullstuff, the only mob that's even remotely a challenge in a head on fight is the skeleton, because they always quick shoot when you come in range.  I mean for forgets sake, i've actually stunlocked endermen, even with their "lol i can teleport" stuff.

its not hard, combat barely registers on multiplayer, PVP is as easy as running up to them and pressing MOUSE1 3 times, takes no skill, extremely easy
Have you ever seen two people in full diamond fight? it's a clusterforget. they both basically jump and spam attack, then pass through each other, turn around, and continue jumping and spamming.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:00:11 PM by fred da kiko »