Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850346 times)

i never liked the idea of actual GOOD spawns, i would be hosting right now but some people are just jackasses and ignore me when i ask for my OP to be finished

Stop being lazy then and make your own..

Stop being lazy then and make your own..

i dont want to because they are a hastle to make and people usually ignore your server if you just have the IP

seriously would not mind the help installing smartmoving

If someone can guide me through portforwarding a Actiontec V1000H and hosting a Minecraft server, I will host.

did you install player API before smart moving? i'm pretty sure order matters

I installed it just fine with mod loader. I don't recall you needing extra stuff. It's just like any other mod.

Okay, I followed the PortForward guide for Minecraft, and when I try to connect to my server, I get a Connection refused error. Help?

Okay, I followed the PortForward guide for Minecraft, and when I try to connect to my server, I get a Connection refused error. Help?

again, someone who denies the higher authority should not/cant be trusted when being the highest authority.

don't host. you'll just forget yourself up.

found a server. if anyone wants to be in my lovey faction, please reply :D

again, someone who denies the higher authority should not/cant be trusted when being the highest authority.

don't host. you'll just forget yourself up.
huh what

huh what

guy who doesnt like people to tell them what to do shouldn't host, because the guy will abuse his host powers

guy who doesnt like people to tell them what to do shouldn't host, because the guy will abuse his host powers
not necessarily, they will probably just be massive friends and not listen to suggestions.

Played more MineZ with Awdax, Ike bailed before we even met up because of the wait times to get on a server :l

We've got more supplies than before, so far so excellent