Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849376 times)

I died attempting to avenge Regulith's death. :c

can anyone post the minez link? i tried a google search but it came up with a bunch of linkless youtube videos and a shady link with a bunch of virus scan complaints.

It's literally the first link when you Google it

I should post that MineZ thread I wrote up the other day, I feel like it deserves its own thread

Are you guys talking about the mod minez with the guns and canned food or the server minez that's plugin based?

So i hate Aether :C

I get there. spawned on a cloud. Died 10 times due to ZEPHER OVER POPULATION and roosterATRICE OVER POPULATION. By the time i get somewhere safe all my tools are broken and i have no supplies, so i have to run back to my portal and die another 100 times. There are NO passive mobs there. roosteratrice poisoning is so loving annoyinggg

Oh and not to mention that it glitched so i now have day and night cycles even though the sun guardian isnt dead

Are you guys talking about the mod minez with the guns and canned food or the server minez that's plugin based?

The server mod

Never heard of that other one

The server mod

Never heard of that other one
i'm on the server. i just got killed while talking to a guy because forget. i hope that guy made it out alive, i t was only one zombie.

Quote from: https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/228829830731427840
Quote from: https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/228848952240373761

View the rest of his recent tweets to understand wtf it is.

View the rest of his recent tweets to understand wtf it is.
Thanks for posting links in those quotes.

Wow, that is sweet.

A Programmable block?

Sweet sassy frass

i will say that is pretty cool

when you die you become a zombie. when they kill that zombie it drops the items you had.

i remember letting this guy starve because he was provoking the group. he then started to starve so he was begging for food. the group laughed and left him to starve while some guy eats an apple in front of his face. well when he dies he became a zombie so we got scared but managed to kill it without getting hurt.

The new SoI was really good.

they're just wasting time now

they are trying to draw out the series

they are nowhere near israphel more than they were 2 episodes

loving yogscast