Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849932 times)

So after finally realizing that I could get the Aether mod in 1.2.5 I just got to the Aether since it first came out.

First thing I see:  Second tier dungeon, the Pantheon one.

Second thing I see:  I SPAWNED ON A loving CLOUD

forget

OGM OGM OGM OGM OGM OGM

OH GOD MY

OH GOD MY

THREE loving SILVER DUNGEONS AROUND THE SPAWN.

FUUUUUCK YESSS

I wish I could use aethermod with EE
block conflicts and such

I wish I could use aethermod with EE
block conflicts and such

...i hope you know you can change the IDs of blocks/items in the configs for both mods

I used to do forge mods with shaders to make the ultimate house on a floating island (MCEdit).
Unfortunately now, no matter how hard I try, I can't get installing shaders to work. :(

I used to do forge mods with shaders to make the ultimate house on a floating island (MCEdit).
Unfortunately now, no matter how hard I try, I can't get installing shaders to work. :(

1: Install Optifine
2: Use the shaders installer
3: Replace the files in the Shaders folder inside the .jar
4: Use the "SEUS_Adjusted.zip" texture pack, or another SEUS texture pack.
5: It should work.

Sonic Ether's Unbelieveable Shaders v10 Beta shades water blocks by looking for blocks that are pure magenta. As such, your water needs to be textured pure magenta, so you need a SEUS adjusted texture pack. v10 comes with the default texture pack adjusted, but you'll probably need to manually apply this to others.

Edit:

Quote from: https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/229616078702145536
This one was posted on reddit yesterday I think (warning, loud!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czj6m1nhRCE
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:05:07 PM by MegaScientifical »

>video
>oh something interesting from jeb *click*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Hey Jacob, while your only ability to hear me is through text, update your Stanley Parable topic. I posted some things that need to be in the OP.

God they should just get the HaatFilms guys to do the commercial instead of the pink haired whore deciding.

Hey Jacob, while your only ability to hear me is through text, update your Stanley Parable topic. I posted some things that need to be in the OP.
will do

God I miss the 1.8 pre release. :c

God I miss the 1.8 pre release. :c
i have it saved.

we need a good factions server like butlers.

i have it saved.

we need a good factions server like butlers.
we need a basic 1.8 server!!

Can anyone give me the link to the newly updated aether? Please :c