Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849633 times)

If I spend enough time in caves. I actually cart to get nervous/anxious/scared.

first post!!

Warning - while you were typing 86523 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
forget i thought i left the toaster on

first post!!

Warning - while you were typing 86523 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
forget i thought i left the toaster on
oh forget my sides
everything about this is perfect
from the post, to the random timing at which you'd choose to do this xD
it's not a special time or anything
you just arbitrarily chose 86523
*slow clap gif*

-remove due to complains-
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 12:58:12 PM by MrLoL² »

Uh guys

Some guy was banned for that

Uh guys

Some guy was banned for that
Yeah I reported both of them for spam.

Once you go tekkit you start to hate Notch more and more for practically ditching a game with so much potential.

Finaly notch is adding multiplayer! :)

Warning - while you were typing 86524 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
wow..

You know it was kinda funny when the other guy did it, but when you did it just to coast off his joke, you kinda killed it.

Doesn't work

Anyway...Does anyone have any suggestions for a good mod?  I can't find anything neat.  I mostly like stuff that adds more ores/tools and stuff like that (and maybe weapons).

Doesn't work

Anyway...Does anyone have any suggestions for a good mod?  I can't find anything neat.  I mostly like stuff that adds more ores/tools and stuff like that (and maybe weapons).
you should make cookies more cookieable

Armored spider jockey!
(Technic pack)

Armored spider jockey!
(Technic pack)
Is it a texture pack or part of tekkit? (The armored skeleton)

Once you go tekkit you start to hate Notch more and more for practically ditching a game with so much potential.
Yeah.

Got Tekkit the other day and was like "so this is what happens when people develop minecraft?"