Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850996 times)

Is it a texture pack or part of tekkit? (The armored skeleton)
It is part of technic pack. Sometimes skeles spawn with armor on and I guess this one is extra special because it spawned with a spider, too!

Since we're talking about Technic, can any of you help me? I have been trying to get a auto macerate and smelting station to run but its not working for some reason. I have a timer connected to a chest full of unrefined ores and I color coded all the pipes and that stuff. The sorting machines are lighting up every second but its not pulling anything out. The side with two dots are connected to the chest and the second one with the two dots are connected to the macerators. I have no idea what the problem is and my brain is about to explode.
Never mind the sorting machine has to be right next to a chest which is stupid.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 06:55:32 PM by matthewbim11 »

Zombies spawned with armor on during Survival Mode Test, maybe the skeletons did too. It was purely cosmetic, though, and it was canned with Indev. 'Tis a shame, it was pretty neat.

You know it was kinda funny when the other guy did it, but when you did it just to coast off his joke, you kinda killed it.

Like if that totally wasn't made before in this thread...

Quote from: CaptainSparklez' Channel
PC Specs:

Intel i7 990x

2x Nvidia GTX-590

24GB RAM

256GB SSD Boot

4TB Storage

holy loving stuff you don't even need that much RAM

holy loving stuff you don't even need that much RAM
what if you feel like running six instances of minecraft simultaneously?

what if you feel like running six instances of minecraft simultaneously?

Why would you run six instances of minecraft at the same time

what if you feel like playing minecraft for more than 15 minutes without having to restart?

because you have 25 gigs of ram.

because you have 25 gigs of ram.

What useful purpose would it serve

Because it's there.