Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849410 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HloH3i6euQQ

made a video for my friend's server
it's really loving fun, you guys should join as we need more players
it's professionally hosted with barely any downtime and a nice community

I should really start playing when 1.3 comes out.

the end well
the map is superflat for those who don't remember i talked about making a map on it earlier
it should be hard to get iron to break the diamond block

http://www.mojang.com/2012/07/the-weekly-chunk-minecraft-1-3-prerelease/

Minecraft 1.3 is out as a Prerelease. This version isn't even marked as Prerelease ingame - It literally says just "Minecraft 1.3." Basically, there will be no further changes, so this is the exact same .jar you're getting next week. Sad though, considering there's still a few minor but noticeable bugs to be fixed. But whatever.
did they say there will be no changes? Cause the doesn't make any sense.
Just cause it doesn't say prerelease in the version number doesn't mean that its the final 1.3

o NO ill never find the iron to break this piece of stuff diamond block

should have made it obsidian

did they say there will be no changes? Cause the doesn't make any sense.
Just cause it doesn't say prerelease in the version number doesn't mean that its the final 1.3

There will be no changes. The last Prerelease had Prerelease in the name but was the exact same file otherwise. This one doesn't even have that. They are NOT changing anything. This is the release for Mod Makers to get an early start on updating. They specifically stated that. Minecraft 1.3 is done - Jeb stated now is the time to start asking about 1.4. Of course not to a point of annoyance, but to say "You aren't jumping ahead in asking it."

guy who doesnt like people to tell them what to do shouldn't host, because the guy will abuse his host powers
wow lmfao what bit you on the ass
i listen to people, you're just mad at me for some reason

it's kinda funny because people kill you no matter what in dayz

it's kinda funny because people kill you no matter what in dayz
If i think i can use someone i will not kill them.
hey, i'm at the top of this lighthouse, come help!
'hehe, i can steal his stuff and kill him!'
>lighthouse surrounded by zombies
>zombies chase poor idiot allowing me to cheese it.

that's how i imagine that scenario going down.

wow lmfao what bit you on the ass
i listen to people, you're just mad at me for some reason

im not mad at you or at anyone, you just have a problem with authority ranking

im not mad at you or at anyone, you just have a problem with authority ranking
I do? Where'd you get that idea?

I do? Where'd you get that idea?

you're always complaining about how your parents wont let you play games, or when they dont do something they said they were going to do for you

anyone wanna host the walls map?

I can't because it rapes my computer whenever I host :<

I was playing MineZ and damn was it fun. I spawned along south of Grimdale and met this guy who was looking for groupies. I joined him and was the medic of the group. We had another person join and we set off. I had a map so I lead the group. We went towards Yampton and we saw this poor guy getting hunted by a better equipped player. We flanked him and got his loot. He joined our group after giving us his wheat. We got to Yampton and I made a batch of cookies. We had someone else join us because he had very good armour and weapons. We couldn't split it equally so I went with only half a food meter thing left. Soon the town is attacked by bandits and we kill a few. I get shot by an arrow and get dazed (temporary potion of blindness effect that the server has). They tell me to run but I have no idea where to go.The bandits focus on me and kill me. I added one of the group members on steam and ask what happen. They managed to run towards zombie fortress. Because of my death they were able to lose them. They alll starved at the end there though.

you died in honor
someone give this guy a purple heart!