Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5822588 times)

I like how you can still shoot a bow normally even if there's something in your off-hand.

apparently they're going to change it so bows are two-handed

maybe one day i'll be able to actually play the game

one day.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 02:09:33 AM by Tudoreleu »

one day.
I tried it earlier, not much to look at. :P

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 02:40:04 AM by Blocky943 »

I tried it earlier, not much to look at. :P
I read that there's stuff from the pocket edition and touch screen compatibility, is that all though?

I read that there's stuff from the pocket edition and touch screen compatibility, is that all though?
It's basically the pocket edition probably mixed a little bit with the Xbox version. Nothing to write home about, but if they paid more attention to it I could see it going somewhere. Runs beautifully.

How do I build TNT cannons with longer range? I've been experimenting with them for a while recently and I cannot seem to get lots of range, but height is not really a problem.

How do I build TNT cannons with longer range? I've been experimenting with them for a while recently and I cannot seem to get lots of range, but height is not really a problem.
Have you tried a longer cannon?

i wonder if how far the combat update is from beign complete. because it looks pretty junk right now.

the duel wielding is nice
the end looks like it's a quickly made mod though, but not always a bad thing
the levitation could be handy to have, especially if you can get one of those critters back somehow

Yo, anyone managed to get Minecrift and TFC to run together?

[imgg]

one day.

So wait, you guys actually had trouble launching the game?  I downloaded it yesterday afternoon in class and was playing it on my surface pro just fine.

There is now an enemy called A=a Shulker
"I'm really feeling it"