Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717212 times)

They have this new window 10 beta on the Microsoft store personally it's a bit same as the PE.
actually no it's pretty much PE.

They have this new window 10 beta on the Microsoft store personally it's a bit same as the PE.
actually no it's pretty much PE.

that's literally what it is

can i please talk about the bullstuff that is concussion creepers (from ender zoo)

these things teleport you to somewhere dark nearby instead of killing you when they explode
that's all fine and dandy until they explode at the lower levels and the dark place they always find is the void

I've lost two inventories to the poops and i'm fed up with it

haha, you could probably just disable them?

that's a kind of funny mechanic

That's really stupid if the only place it can find when you're deep down is the frickin void. That's completely unfair lmao.

haha, you could probably just disable them?

that's a kind of funny mechanic
I would, except they're a very easy source of ender pearls

One time I got teleported into the void, I had the morph mod, turned myself into a bat, went as far up as possible and turned into a blaze

it worked somehow and I lived

ike is a wizard
gandalf the white
ike the generic

can't see a difference

Any blocklanders play on the flat.core-network.us server?

Semi-on-topic: I'm hosting Tekkit classic to see how well it runs from my home desktop. Hop on and see how well it performs. (Wireless redstone is disabled because it was causing immediate crashes shortly after starting the server)

I started playing minecraft again and started playing on my favorite voltz server.
Im addicted, help.

I'm planning on making a pumpkin pie farm in direwolf20, anyone know how to make an efficient egg farm that's fully automatic? I want to try and make it only using vanilla, botania items, and auto crafting tables.

easy egg farm is chickens over a hopper?

so, like, are there any fun, up-to-date servers running that you guys play on?