Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5955164 times)

Of course he is, get it into your heads, HE ISN'T REAL.

Hey guys my friend saw 'Him' I don't know if he's lying or not but he seemed pretty confused/scared.
lol herobine
please wake up

also
@phlack
I tried that and it didnt seem to work.

I haven't been on heal's since yesterday.

D:

@phlack
*phflack

also, what didn't work, the channels? you have to have the drop off the same distance on each part, for example:
F = flowing lava
L = lava
A = air
S = stone
A A A A A A A   top
A A S S S A A
A A F L F A A
A A S S S A A
A A A A A A A

F S A A A S F    middle
F S S S S S F
F F F S F F F
F S S S S S F
F S A A A S F

F S A A A S F bottom parts, replace stone with glass for lighting
S A A A A A S
A A A A A A A
S A A A A A S
F S A A A S F

Hey guys my friend saw 'Him' I don't know if he's lying or not but he seemed pretty confused/scared.
He is lying

To get it working? place in file, delete meta-inf
to delete it, just delete minecraft.jar or the bin folder
It says to put the two files in the root of that minecraft.jar file... what does that mean :/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:53:38 PM by Kira100000 »

Open it with winrar or something similar, and just drag the two files into the jar like you would with any other file, then just delete meta-inf.

I decided to try my hand at copying you making a pagoda.
I think it turned out pretty good.
Yes I know I didn't design it, and I'm not trying to take credit for it.

Looks good, take credit because you made it, as far as designing goes on a game like this it doesn't matter.

Here's the one in my server, tShane made it; an internet legend around most parts.

bad photo, but the smaller one in castletown.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 09:28:55 AM by Wookiee »

It doesn't work so just post it as link.

It's weird.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:09:27 AM by Riot »

Quote from: notch
The update is going well. There are six new block types (five of them have unique abilities), one new monster, a new dimension, and a couple of bug fixes. Once I get the portals working, I’ll have something very interesting going and I’ll spend the rest of the time leading up to the release adding new smaller features and polishing stuff.

And fixing bugs.
I'm betting the new monster is the ghast or whatever it was called.

Can Tyler66 be a mob? c:

5 new blocks with special things. :o

Oh god yes, I can't wait.

Have you seen the server?
Nope, it annoys me that Heal has to constantly reset everyone's hard work because of a couple morons.

Edit:
Quote from: Notch's Blog
Calm before the storm?

Perhaps this is the calm before the storm, but I’ve got a nagging feeling I’ve just been neglecting the blog.

I am still alive, and I’m working hard. Not as hard as I should, mainly due to a cold and me having the apartment for myself this week (yay, coding in my underwear!).

We’ve signed the papers for the company, and we’ve found an office. We haven’t signed the office yet, but it’s perfect for us and as long as the owner wants us, we’ll take it. Mojang is now six people strong, three programmers, one pixel artist, one CEO and one Business Developer. It’s likely we’ll grow even more in the near future, but this will get us started nicely.

I was going to send a sneak preview of the Halloween update to a certain website last week for an exclusive preview, but I missed that date pretty bad. I will try to get that update out as soon as possible. The update is going well. There are six new block types (five of them have unique abilities), one new monster, a new dimension, and a couple of bug fixes. Once I get the portals working, I’ll have something very interesting going and I’ll spend the rest of the time leading up to the release adding new smaller features and polishing stuff.

And fixing bugs.

posted 1 hour ago | 92 Comments and 0 Reactions