Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5848919 times)

Go find one on skindex then.
i need the mask you stoopid

Finally finished it after 3 hours of work.

Hard to belive right?

Story:
It was day, I was headed over a hill, A spider on its period disides to almost kill me.. I started running, Next thing I hear is a "SSS-*Boom*" It blew up the spider, not harming me.

IN REMEMBERANCE OF SPARTAN'S CREEPER

NO THANKS TO ZUERO
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:29:27 AM by kanew2000 »

I did it exactly as the guide said. I just uninstalled it did not fix.
I found out my problem

Apparently the .jar hates IZArc, use 7zip instead

Holy crap on my save I started today which I added a ghast spawner for fun, I found a half on the surface dungeon which is half underwater and water flows to a pit of lava which kill the zombies

Minecraft is a really creepy game on anything but peaceful.  I haven't bought it yet, but I "borrowed" rykuta's account without permission, and I'm wondering how to not die right away in the game.  Those arrow shooting skeletons always get me.

Anyone else here like to picture minecraft somewhere else in the universe, and not on Earth? I do. Makes it more fun and give you the really scary feeling of being alone except for non-intelligent creatures on a place 8x bigger than out planet.

Then it gets depressing thinking about that :P

Anyone else here like to picture minecraft somewhere else in the universe, and not on Earth? I do. Makes it more fun and give you the really scary feeling of being alone except for non-intelligent creatures on a place 8x bigger than out planet.

Then it gets depressing thinking about that :P
Exactly how I picture it.

Minecraft is a really creepy game on anything but peaceful.  I haven't bought it yet, but I "borrowed" rykuta's account without permission, and I'm wondering how to not die right away in the game.  Those arrow shooting skeletons always get me.
Bold: OK.
Bold and Italic: Wait what