Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5753597 times)

I was thinking:

Floor/walls = Obsidian
Destructable obstacles = Brick
Items = Chests - things like water to defuse tnt or brick to create walls, maybe even obsidian.

Then there could be a bomberman texture pack so everything wouldn't look so fugly :cookieMonster:

oh thats cool

Holy crap, 3 creepers came and destroyed half of my roller coaster

Has anyone here installed Minecolony? I'm stuck on installing the damned thing, it never works, and I'm sure I did it right.

Holy crap, 3 creepers came and destroyed half of my roller coaster
when you build big stuff, make sure to turn it to peaceful D: I keep it on all the time cause im a pusillanimous individual new.

when you build big stuff, make sure to turn it to peaceful D: I keep it on all the time cause im a pusillanimous individual new.
peaceful is boring, and a lot of the time I need string and bones, and i'm too lazy to open up an inventory editor.

Xam are you done with/have you released that texture pack?

peaceful is boring, and a lot of the time I need string and bones, and i'm too lazy to open up an inventory editor.

get toomanyitems  :cookieMonster:

i just saw some werid stuff two forked lighting hitting a side of a mountain :o one part hit one side and the other hit the other side close a damn tree they never move when i want them to >:C

What the crap does Iron have to do with dyes
I usually dont do Dye and colored stuff until I get Iron. Thats always the first thing I try to get.

Double post: Im hearing zombie moans and skeleton rattles underground, is there a dungeon nearby?
EDIT: HOLY CRAP, I was diggin and some loud song played and freaked me out so I ran to the top and lost all that flint for my arrows >:I
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:46:33 PM by Fire paw »

Double post: Im hearing zombie moans and skeleton rattles underground, is there a dungeon nearby?
EDIT: HOLY CRAP, I was diggin and some loud song played and freaked me out so I ran to the top and lost all that flint for my arrows >:I
Not every zombie moan is a dungeon. In fact probably about 90% of the time it's a cave.

Not every zombie moan is a dungeon. In fact probably about 90% of the time it's a cave.
Yeah he was just stuck in a corner. Though I saw some cobblestone not made by me so that freaked me out at first.

Xaaaaaaaaaam.
Give me that paaaaaaaaaaaack.

Server IP: craftingfactions.com

Lagless server. Let's own other factions. Join the Blockland faction.