Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849317 times)

I haven't tried 1.9 pre release yet. Mostly because most servers are using 1.8 still.

1.9 is great, it isn't full of stuffty bugs.

1.8 is great, it has servers.
And mods.
And more support.

Ok. I finished flattening out the land when I found out that my castle wont be able to fit.
So what should I put here.

I've just been using 1.8 because I started this world in 1.8 before the 1.9 prerelease and have gone exploring a bit to ensure that I have a sizable map that doesn't get forgeted over by terrain gen when the 1.9 full release comes out.

When I'm done building stuff I will probably upgrade to 1.9 before starting a new world.
Maybe make some kind of Snowy base.

I've just been using 1.8 because I started this world in 1.8 before the 1.9 prerelease and have gone exploring a bit to ensure that I have a sizable map that doesn't get forgeted over by terrain gen when the 1.9 full release comes out.
Im just going to use MCEdit to move my builds to 1.9

Im just going to use MCEdit to move my builds to 1.9
That's not really an option. :(
My build is on a unique landmark.

That's not really an option. :(
My build is on a unique landmark.
That sucks.

I'm gunna host a 4 player(MAXIMUM) 1.9p2 server. Rules are you have to move every 3 days and you have to work together and such. PM me if you want to join with your in game name so I can add you to the whitelist.

Oh and if you want a seed to be used don't leave that out.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 06:31:44 PM by DaSord213 »

Okay so I'm in the mood for a 1.8.1 server, prefferably with a small amount of players and we have to be pals and stuff.

173.9.74.233:11122
Get on here, I am lonely.

I'm gunna host a 4 player(MAXIMUM) 1.9p2 server. Rules are you have to move every 3 days and you have to work together and such. PM me if you want to join with your in game name so I can add you to the whitelist.
move every 3 days?
that's an odd rule

move every 3 days?
that's an odd rule
in game days, you have to play as a nomad also I just decided that I'll do it either later tonight or tomorrow

5.50.169.40        my server is up.