Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 6230352 times)

Be scared of the dark!
       "Torches will die after a while. Use flint and steel to reignite, or place lanterns that will last forever.

More like last never

Actually, we have Redstone Lamps now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUn5-vRNeM
Interview with Jeb.

Lol wtf. The current top comments are so brutal for Top Comments.

Which doesn't quite make sense, since you can bend gold with your bare hands if you try hard enough... I would expect a golden pick to break in half after hitting a rock a few times.

That's why Jeb needs to introduce Alloys. That's why most non-technical uses of gold are not pure gold - They are mixtures of gold with other metals to make it stronger, AKA alloys. Maybe you surround one Iron Ingot with eight Gold Ingots to make several of a mixed item of them, then put that into a furnace. Gold-Iron Alloy.

Diamond-encrusted gold tools

The best of both worlds

How does Steve even manage to make diamond tools, what does he sharpen them with lol

With other diamonds.  :cookieMonster:

Diamond-encrusted gold tools

The best of both worlds

How does Steve even manage to make diamond tools, what does he sharpen them with lol
Sand paper... takes forever...

Packed my stuff and i'm heading out to find new land. My spawn is a mess after countless creeper raids. Going to head west to find new land to settle and build a small fort. Only packed the things i really need.
INTO THE WEEEESSSSSSTTTTT~
If you die you're gonna rage so hard.

I'm hosting Tekkit Island survival /wierd combination

If you want to join IP is 184.88.238.118

If you want to get on the whitelist just ask or pm me.

With other diamonds.  :cookieMonster:

That's the only logical thing I can think of but what if you make a pick and you've only got 3 diamonds?

Sand paper... takes forever...

You can't sharpen diamond with sandpaper :U

Nor can you punch wood to death with your bear hands

That's the only logical thing I can think of but what if you make a pick and you've only got 3 diamonds?

Sandpaper is smaller diamonds :U

Going to go find a new, NEW location. The one I had previously had a pesky island too close to it; it would have interfered with a feature of my project.
See you tomorrow.

Don't ever talk to Zetic about his servers or you'll be muted.