Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778287 times)

Who wants to ride into battle on a pig?

I wish that fishing was better.
Different types of fish, being more in the ocean would reward different/rare fish and such

I wish that fishing was better.
Different types of fish, being more in the ocean would reward different/rare fish and such
I wish you could catch a whale and then take it to shore and live in it.

I wish you could catch a whale and then take it to shore and live in it.
Genius.

I found this pretty cool seed.

Methinks that the topic needs a new poll.
Too many options to choose.

The new potential features have me excited

We should have a poll on which people like: Creative or Survival.

Also FigurePrints for Minecraft: http://www.figureprints.com/minecraft/Default.aspx

GameChap News Update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7C3xVO_4UI

Summary:
  • Jeb stated Mod API will take a few months before being released to the public.
  • Villagers are barely done, but Jon is going to be working on the Trading System very, very soon.
  • Jeb isn't happy with experience and enchantment system, and wants to modify it.
  • Jeb wants to add to farming, including considering potatos.
  • Most of the potion effects not implemented properly yet will be introduced later on.
  • Jeb acknowledges Notch promised Red Dragons, and that he somewhat promised horses.
  • They will add lots of new blocks, but have restraint when it comes to new ores.
  • More plants will be added.
  • Possibility of more mobs.
  • Chance that single player users could open their worlds up to LAN connections without setting up a server.
JACK SAYS YES TO EVERY UPDATE

this is a factions server. just say something blockland related and i'll add you to the faction. i don't know everyone's mc name.

it is not mine, btw.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:44:20 PM by fred da kiko »

i have a server running, just say something blockland related and i'll add you to the faction. i don't know everyone's mc name.
fred and I have a nice base here, people join