Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5833516 times)

Trying to host again, same IP.
-snip-

*EDIT: For some odd reason it's saying that I'm not a premium user, I bought the damn game... >:l
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:02:50 PM by tkepahama »

If you want players, host long-term FTB or short-term but creative/give you stuff FTB.

FTB is the best.
www.feed-the-beast.com

It seems like you are using your local ip. You may want to use your internet IP, or whatever it is officially called.
Only people on the same local network can use the IP you stated.
SO that would be the people who live in your house or something.

wtf are these things and what do I do with them?

No loving clue. They look like beehives. Maybe you can use them to make honey or somestuff like that?

for all entities but players, player still have the delay, so you dont get trapped

Don't you instantly teleport while in creative? Or did they undo that to prevent creatively flying through portals with style?

Yes, those are beehives.

http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki/index.php?n=Items.Scoop
you need to craft this to harvest the beehives, then put the queens into this:
http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki/index.php?n=Machines.Apiary
then put flowers around it

also, if it's a desert bee, the apiary needs to be in a desert, forest needs to be in a forest etc.
there is a way to go around this, but you need to craft some really advanced tech

I'll start a server if anyone wants to play with me.

I'll play with you.

ill play, but what kind of server is it?

Vanilla, survival.

It seems like you are using your local ip. You may want to use your internet IP, or whatever it is officially called.
Only people on the same local network can use the IP you stated.
SO that would be the people who live in your house or something.
It keeps changing it to my local IP, I've tried putting in my internet IP and it can't connect for some weird reason.

It keeps changing it to my local IP, I've tried putting in my internet IP and it can't connect for some weird reason.
you connect using "localhost" or your local IP.

others connect using your public IP.