Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 6229454 times)

it's based off of a pic i saw on the web. i think it's pretty sweet

There should be a thread about FTB.

https://www.facebook.com/SonicEther/posts/465359833509187

Apparently if you donate any amount over $1 USD, he'll give you access to his backups of the shaders, including builds currently in development. As he mentions here: https://www.facebook.com/SonicEther/posts/468151629901790 you should get access to the latest version of the shaders, instead of just the latest RC#.

It's a photo. It's gotta be photo. Minecraft can never be that realistic-looking...
*mind melts*

1.4.4 seems like a really worthless update that just added a bunch of misc stuff like mobs and and bug fixes

am i wrong?

the number of bug fixes makes it significant though

they have to make sure their game isn't broken, lol

1.4.4 seems like a really worthless update that just added a bunch of misc stuff like mobs and and bug fixes

am i wrong?
It fixed a really bad exploit, made it possible to use a minecart without mysteriously dying a few minutes later (now you just die instantly if you fall anywhere), and you can now actually kill slimes. There are also another 80 or so pretty major bugfixes, like this one "* [MC-1102] - Minecraft crashes in creative inventory"

It's a 3-digit update anyway, which should never really be expected as anything other than bugfixes for the main version (1.4).

am i wrong?

It was supposed to be mainly bugfixes... so yeah it's useless in terms of new features added, but overall it fixed a lot of stuff which is good.

so valen and i were digging in our extreme hills biome house and i noticed a stone block was a bit harder to mine
it confused me
and then
a
loving
silver fish came out

scared the living cat stuff out of me

Once I was hosting a kind of survival game thing which also kinda worked like an RPG or something and the players 'bought' a mine and when it was done being made, someone spawned in some silverfish blocks and and mined them and a good bit of the stone was destroyed :(

one time i wanted to come up with a story to tell you guys, but then i realized that everything i do on minecraft is boring stuff