Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849741 times)

Everyone acts like its this huge update but everyone in the Minecraft community is used to waiting months for a single new feature that they are now tricked into believing that this is a huge update
It's not 1.7 big, but a feature is a feature, and many features are really nice.

Guys I need some help. Whenever I try to play minecraft I get this:
http://puu.sh/b2yVl/56e93bc3ad.mp4

All this glitching. And it gets even more severe if I install any mods like Optifine:
http://puu.sh/b2yfp/4ad830ff29.mp4

I have threaded optimizations globally disabled, yada yada yada, I even went as far as 3 full releases back and the problem still persists. How do fix?

Oh stuff, title actually changed to something more current!

Now we need all these pictures fixed, lol.

My server has been extremely laggy since 1.8 update
It's hosted on my network so it's not network related

My server has been extremely laggy since 1.8 update
It's hosted on my network so it's not network related
I've also been experiencing lag with a game I was building. At first it crashed so I copy/pasted it to a new world with all of its redstone removed, now its just so laggy in certain areas.

Now we need all these pictures fixed, lol.
i would just remove the poll entirely because it's way too giant - but this dinosaur old version of SMF can't do that. thanks badspot.

if someone could get some non broken pictures of the mobs i'll fix it.
edit: oh, you mean the op. whoops... my hosting is down again, awesome.
i fixed that stuff, yo
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:10:18 PM by Dropshock »

i would just remove the poll entirely because it's way too giant - but this dinosaur old version of SMF can't do that. thanks badspot.

if someone could get some non broken pictures of the mobs i'll fix it.
edit: oh, you mean the op. whoops... my hosting is down again, awesome.
i fixed that stuff, yo
I meant both of them, but cool that the OP was easy to fix. Can't you just do a new poll with no pictures? Say... most wanted feature to Minecraft that was never added? :)

Say... most wanted feature to Minecraft that was never added? :)
imo redpower should be in the base game

Can't you just do a new poll with no pictures? Say... most wanted feature to Minecraft that was never added? :)
yeah, but you still can't remove options in the poll. so I would have to have 24 different things to come up with and it would still take up the same amount of space.

yeah, but you still can't remove options in the poll. so I would have to have 24 different things to come up with and it would still take up the same amount of space.
are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure you can remove options. it wouldn't make a lot of sense to make it any other way

are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure you can remove options. it wouldn't make a lot of sense to make it any other way
i have no idea, there isnt a button to remove them anywhere.
forget me, it's as simple as removing all of the text in the box... what have I been thinking the past 3 years I made this poll. I thought I could never make it smaller.
nevermind, forget you, smf.
I GOT IT
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:20:33 PM by Dropshock »

finally after 6 thousand pages the poll is updated