Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5750774 times)

I've made a world on Windows 10 edition which is a city that I mostly made out of nostalgia of that one semi-vanilla server we used to have on Java called Buttville. If ya wanna join, just let me know, my XBOX Live is trussive

Minecraft is dead, and its sad.
Minecraft isn't dead- the community has just shifted to something that isn't appealing any longer. Minecraft is just absolutely full of immature children that make the game unenjoyable to play online on public servers. To get the best experience, you have to either join a whitelisted server or play with IRL friends.

The community has been heavily divided into multiple platforms and the original platform basically gets no love anymore because it doesn't earn as much money. The game is literally just printing money through everything other than actual game purchases as well.

Its at 1.12.2 and snapshot at 1.13
The versions are wrong

I don't think the OP has been updated in years

I don't think the OP has been updated in years
i dont update the op because i lost the .psd files for the images ages ago. i just change the topic title version number for significant updates whenever i notice them

my friend built a stuffty dirt house and then expanded on it every day that i didnt finish the out of frame palace

i wish i enjoyed this game

my friend built a stuffty dirt house and then expanded on it every day that i didnt finish the out of frame palace
what the forget
this looks like those houses made out of cardboard in poverty ridden neighborhoods

what the forget
this looks like those houses made out of cardboard in poverty ridden neighborhoods

part of it's even on fire haha

Update on my TFC city (City of Hurlingham)

Image 1: Illegal immigrants attempting to jump my wall

Image 2: City view from the East Mountain (Where the Cellar is)

Image 3: Our researchers have discovered oil from olives and began illuminating the city with sophisticated lanterns rather than barbarian fire sticks

Image 4: Panoramic-ish photo of the city's main road

Image 5: My new and currently under-construction home (Old one turned into a warehouse)

Image 6: Paper drying station and permanent underground charcoal pit

Image 7: Forge interior (Upgrade set in to-do list)

Image 8 & 9: Abandoned homes

Фото 10: Советский картофель (давно жив Ленин)

Image 11: Bloomeries (Western Bloomery under construction still lol)

Image 12: On the left, temporary forestry farm. On the right, olive farm

Image 13: Western Mountain base entrance

Image 14: Road to Western Mountain (Under Construction)

Image 15: Cellar Exterior

Image 16: Stairwell heading to the Western Mountain summit, where the Cellar is

Image 17: Agricultural Farmlands (Currently replenishing nutrients [also 4C])

Image 18: Southern Access

The city will soon be walled to keep out unwanted intruders (with a real 7m tall wall, not that 2m wall)

man those screenshots are making me want to start a new world for the millionth time. looks sweet

I'm hosting atm if you're interested