Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 100848 times)

Wow, I never even saw this thread before! Excellent pictures, thanks for sharing!

PS- I wish I got to Beta test :-) I eat sleep eat dream play eat sleep play eat <3 Blockland.

I wish everyone would stop feeling sorry that they didn't get to beta test it (I know I did and I stopped around page 2...), Badspot can choose who he wants to beta test it.

sounds almost kissass...

Nice to see that Badspot update the http://www.blockland.us/ with some new pictures and stuff. :)

wow its been a year since the tbm warning was put there

wow its been a year since the tbm warning was put there

hehe yeah i noticed that

Will the retail version sold online and once you've paid you can download it or is it a cd thing?

Most likely the first choice.

No editor wand, and its for sale online. Unless garage games provides a CD, but you would have to purchase it online anyway, and probably pay shipping as well.

Wait a second.....

Wow... why are you people wowed by a game that's inferior to most mods, including TBM and RTB and perhaps even AiO? The only "original" feature this has is relatively lame Jello bricks. C'mon, jello bricks? That's the most mature thing you can come up with?  This look so unprofessional to me.

thats what mods are for.

but for the original game, what more do you need?
-got bricks
-stack em
-color em
-show em

that has always been the point.
use a mod or make your own if you need lots of bells and whistles to help you sleep at night.