Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58892 times)

Heedical
After watching your videos, you give a crapload of reasons for ROBLOXians to hate us;
half of your videos are about "BLOCKLAND AM BETTUR THAN ROBLOX!!!"
Without as much of the stupidity. If you want them to stop annoying the hell out of us, you stop giving them a reason to.

On topic: Nice add-ons. Simple but effective, not getting my DL but I'm sure many other people will find a use.
That isn't my video. That is my bro's. I can remove it if you want.

What extra damage do the swords do. Does the longsword have a longer range? Is the 2 hand sword slower?

Dirk, no thanks... Maybe if it was backstab, but then it would be almost a copy of the switch knife.

What extra damage do the swords do. Does the longsword have a longer range? Is the 2 hand sword slower?

Dirk, no thanks... Maybe if it was backstab, but then it would be almost a copy of the switch knife.
Longsword has a longer range but no extra damage
Two handed sword is slower but longer range and greater damage
Dirk is normal speed but short range and only good for sneak attacks.

Ok, I will be finished V2 by the end of today.

Features to come in V2:
  • Arbalest Crossbow
  • Flame bow
  • Catapult

You should put these into separate Add-Ons, then people have a choice whether or not to enable them. With RTB3, you can then put them into a group or preset or whatever and people can download/enable them all at once.

You should put these into separate Add-Ons, then people have a choice whether or not to enable them. With RTB3, you can then put them into a group or preset or whatever and people can download/enable them all at once.
Ok, Will do. I will still have them under the catagory of "Heed" or "Medieval" so people don't have to browse through weapons looking for the ones they want to enable. They can go right to "Heed" and enable/disable the ones they want/don't want. Sound like a good idea?

If we get this "Groups" thing, then people can enable all of them at once.

I can put the mods into a Preset on RTB (where you download them all together) for you once they're uploaded.

Do this and I will love you.

Did it all but catapult and that shouldn't be to hard.
If we get this "Groups" thing, then people can enable all of them at once.

I can put the mods into a Preset on RTB (where you download them all together) for you once they're uploaded.
Ok, I will try to seperate them. I just thought putting them in a group like this would be easier. Less PNGs to download.

They're 16x16 images. They're not that big.

Anyway, people can disable texture downloads and use the default ones.

They're 16x16 images. They're not that big.

Anyway, people can disable texture downloads and use the default ones.
That works.

its all right so im DLing

Who IRCed you during the video?