Author Topic: Art - Megathread (Post artwork here instead of creating a new thread)  (Read 181480 times)

I still like it either way.

I understand that, and you have that right. I have no problem with you liking it.

It does look cool, I don't really mind that it was made with a bunch of brushes :P it's not like he was saying he didn't use them. And this is art that doesn't deserve it's own thread, I think it's supposed to be laid back here.

I'm not trying to use your art styles as an excuses, I'm just saying that if hate color, its going to change my view on others art, I understand that you don't like the fact that I randomly spewed pre-made brushes on a canvas an called it art, but I see your point. And why did you snip out the part about you drawing with pen tool?

and it wasn't your comments that set me off, fragger is just an ass imo.

and it wasn't your comments that set me off, fragger is just an ass imo.

at least i tell you what i think instead of saying "nice bro!!!!"

at least i tell you what i think instead of saying "nice bro!!!!"

you didn't even do that.

its not epic its just brushes

that picture is terrible orange wolf.

so thanks for the help.

I snipped it out because I didn't want to stray off topic. I was going on about myself when it wasn't required. I will say it again because you have it wrong.

I said that I use only the mouse to draw, and that I only draw on the computer itself, and that I haven't owned a scanner since 2000. (I may have deleted some of that before I posted it, also I don't remember the order of words, so don't blame me if that's not the same order).  I have no clue how you got pen tool from it though.

sorry, I thought you meant useful advice.

ass

Also, I don't quite get this part, I think you worded it wrong by mistake.

I'm just saying that if hate color, its going to change my view on others art

Can you explain what this means? Is this aimed at yourself or us?

say I don't like color, and you make a masterpiece using colors, Its going to change my view wouldn't it?

and I'm not referring to anyone.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:43:36 PM by orange wolf »

Well, your example is a bad one. Because colors cannot be made up. They already exist, you just have to find them. Nobody is going to hate color, just how color is used.

I know what you are trying to say though. My reasons are valid, it may be hard to tell from your point of view. This is why people said what they did on your picture, because it's just brushes being fooled around with. We aren't being biased. It's just the honest, yet brutal truth.

Sorry for derailing the thread.. Somebody post something. Just hope I don't bite you.

I figured The Worm would get here faster to bash it, but whatever.
lol

My drawing was ignored on the last page :c

It was pretty nice. I notice you say you have trouble with hands still. I suggest if you have any problems in anatomy, draw some real people from pictures. Actually, just draw real people every now and then anyway, as you'll learn stuff you never thought of over time. You don't have to try to be real when you draw them BTW. Just the source needs to be real, or else you don't learn as much.