Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 334139 times)

So next update will be V4 with RTB Connect?

Ephi I have one bug. In the mod manager when I download content on mod manager they never work. It says "File - 404". So when I download Content from the server they won't download. Any help? This just happened with v3.4

How do you "download content on the mod manager" ?

So next update will be V4 with RTB Connect?

There may be a v3.5 if people discover any outstanding issues with v3.4.

Ah, ok. Sorry to pester you, but does this mean you will have time to finish the Special Brick tutorial on the RTB Wiki?

I'd have bet good money that you knew he was talking about add-ons that he downloaded. Why even try to make him say it in the correct fashion?

I'd have bet good money that you knew he was talking about add-ons that he downloaded. Why even try to make him say it in the correct fashion?

Because there is a big difference between the mechanisms behind full-content add-on downloading and content-only add-on downloading and I don't want to waste my time debugging on an assumption because someone was unable to be more specific? I won't tolerate you threadstuffting in this topic either, so don't bother replying again until you have something relevant to discuss.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:20:02 AM by Ephialtes »

I won't tolerate you threadstuffting in this topic either, so don't bother replying again until you have something relevant to discuss.
Fine fine, I didn't mean it offensively anyway.

On-topic: Have you started developing v4 yet or is it going to be a while until it is being worked on?

v4 has been under development for a while, v3.4 was just to fill the gap between 3.3 and it's release.

v4 has been under development for a while, v3.4 was just to fill the gap between 3.3 and it's release.
Ah. Is it still too early for an ETA?

After v15.
And is there an ETA of when v15 will be out?

Tomorrow.
ur so helpful <3

I will say no more off topic things in fear of Ephi deleting more of my posts.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:37:36 AM by Triple Nickels »

I will say no more off topic things in fear of Ephi deleting more of my posts.

I'm thinking you should be more worried about getting banned (again) for your blatant alt account.

I've noticed an increase in people reporting being unable to connect to servers (or start them) which coincides with the v3.4 release. It'd be good if anyone who has evidence that suggests a link could mention it in this thread because I'd like to be absolutely sure RTB isn't causing this.

I mean download mods on mod manager.