Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 328228 times)

That's been fixed as mentioned above.

Tom

the saveBricks function you included seems to mess up ownership all the time. Peoples baseplates will be owned by them, but then every brick on top will belong to me.

That's because when someone makes a saving script, they should make it save the bricks touching the ground first.

Tom

Or just not save ownership for bricks that's distance form ground is greater then 0...
I think it would work, not 100% sure though.

Bricks not on the ground inherit their ownership from the brick on the ground. If it's not connected to a brick on the ground, then it gains ownership from the person loading it.

I'll be trying to release v3.5 soonish. I'm in America currently which makes it a bit more fiddly but there's an issue where RTB servers prevent non-rtb players from joining via the matchmaker which is really quite a biggie.

In the same way as the Add-On screenshot downloader would it be possible to download the images from the Blockland.us server preview and display them in the RTB server information or something?

When I joined "Allan103's TF2 Dustbowl" server, RTB re-downloaded a copy of Demian's Slate Edits that I'd got earlier that day (restarted Blockland inbetween though) and replaced the working version with the content-only zip.

When I joined "Allan103's TF2 Dustbowl" server, RTB re-downloaded a copy of Demian's Slate Edits that I'd got earlier that day (restarted Blockland inbetween though) and replaced the working version with the content-only zip.
This happened to me too

Yeah, I found the problem with this and it's been patched in v3.5.

I went to go on my friend's Army RP server, and I got kicked for not having the right version of texture files on the Bedroom map.

That's not an RTB issue.

I went to go on my friend's Army RP server, and I got kicked for not having the right version of texture files on the Bedroom map.
That's my friend's fault.

Guys, try downloading something in RTB, it's all messed up

0 bytes? Missing ZIP files? What.

EDIT: Also, you couldn't download anything, even in-game.

EDIT 2: FUUUUUUUUUU EVERYTHINGS IS BUGGED WTF.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 04:03:24 AM by Jaydee »

guys i have a problem i cant download anymore add-ons i have downloaded alot but now it cnt find the zip if you help me i will give you this  :cookie: