Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 328238 times)

Guys, try downloading something in RTB, it's all messed up
0 bytes? Missing ZIP files? What.
EDIT: Also, you couldn't download anything, even in-game.
EDIT 2: FUUUUUUUUUU EVERYTHINGS IS BUGGED WTF.
guys i have a problem i cant download anymore add-ons i have downloaded alot but now it cnt find the zip if you help me i will give you this  :cookie:
I have the same
Ingame Mod Manager says "connection failed" when browsing through add-ons
On the website everything appears too big and it says Missing Zip when pressing download

Somehow we've lost all of the uploaded add-ons off the file server. I'm going to restore one of the semi-daily backups but this does mean that we'll be missing some add-ons and I'll have to deal with those on a per-case basis. I've got someone at the webhost looking into how this happened and I'll also be investigating any sort of rogue script our end too.

I've disabled content-downloading for the moment and things are going to be a bit flaky for a while. Logs indicate that the database went down too, and there were even some problems serving files over apache so whatever happened really screwed us over.

Tom

inb4 Kalph comes and says you have a crappy webhost.

HERP DERP I BLAME ZONEARK LOL!

inb4 Kalph comes and says you have a crappy webhost.
inb4Kalphcomesandclaimshehackedrtb

Most files have been restored. I'm going to merge another backup into this one which should hopefully give us a full count of files.

This is what happens when rtb dies for a moment.

Total panic. D:

I think the restoration is complete - we ended up missing about 9 files which were all in the Holding Tank and will need to be resubmitted. Please continue to report issues in this thread if you come across any.

I think the restoration is complete - we ended up missing about 9 files which were all in the Holding Tank and will need to be resubmitted. Please continue to report issues in this thread if you come across any.
So thats why I couldn't redownload them.

Did you still get my reupload of the tornado siren?

Who can give me the steps for the way to put this RTB thing in my add-ons folder someone help me!    Thanks reply back

Who can give me the steps for the way to put this RTB thing in my add-ons folder someone help me!    Thanks reply back

Read THIS.

How do you think the crash could have happened? Could someone how exploited the add-on uploader? I wouldn't know if any of this was possible because I suck at website coding and such in general.

How do you think the crash could have happened? Could someone how exploited the add-on uploader? I wouldn't know if any of this was possible because I suck at website coding and such in general.
You have to try hard to crash PHP.

While browsing through the in-game mod manager and opening some of the screenshots for Muffinmix's Sci-Fi emitters, the game suddenly crashed as I clicked on one of them leaving a large console log posted here.

The contents of the RTB 'cache' files are attached. The first is normal and looks fine. (it worked until I clicked it in-game) The other I can't tell, it loads and abruptly disappears when I try and view it in the browser, but opens half of it in MS Paint with the rest black.

collage.png
screen.png

Corrupted image when the files were restored?