Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 284889 times)

I lost 4 3 vehicles: 1 plane, 1 bike, 1 Half-Life jeep & 1 Blocko Car. What the hell happened?

Also, I jailed Shard The Owl, after that he rapespammed my chat.

I can't be arsed to use Imageshack right now, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 02:14:03 PM by LeetZero »

I lost 4 vehicles: 1 plane, 1 bike, 1 Half-Life jeep & 1 Blocko Car. What the hell happened?
Diggy disabled physics vehicles for a while to try and help with the overheating problem he's been having.  When he turns it back on, you should get them back, but if not we can just give the money back.

Oh just deal with it, it was like only 4 LINES, not like I spammed 50 lines in your whis.

Oh just deal with it, it was like only 4 LINES, not like I spammed 50 lines in your whis.
People in Metropolis are overly sensitive, I should say. It's either you're friends with someone, or that someone want's to get you banned. Administration is good all the same, however. Laws are enforced harder than usual, but that's what makes it a cleaner environment. Although, I shouldn't say that, because since the laws are placed so hardly, people find it more of a reason to capture you doing the crime on photographs. Either way, just don't break laws. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 02:53:07 PM by Custard »

Are you blind or something bro?

Just so you know Austin has been evading arrest with events like this or similar.

Plus an event so fi he says down it cancels events.

Anyways, austin was being a complete noob using some kind of floating events to avoid arrest, every time id get close with my baton, he would use VCE or something to float up into the air. Pictures for proof:

And why would that be nooby.
Explain how he do it.
..o wait, you can't. Unless you read Jasa's post.

Leet, you got too many vehicles. :s
No wonder the server lag like hell sometimes.

And why would that be nooby.
Explain how he do it.
..o wait, you can't. Unless you read Jasa's post.

Leet, you got too many vehicles. :s
No wonder the server lag like hell sometimes.

They're 4 leave me alone mom!

I remember using events like Austin is for a while just to have fun, but then some other guy that was using them was banned, I believe by Skele, for using exploits. I stopped after that.

Anyways, austin was being a complete noob using some kind of floating events to avoid arrest, every time id get close with my baton, he would use VCE or something to float up into the air. Pictures for proof:

-snip-

Nice, now this is what we're looking for, proof. Now we can do something about this once somebody posts his BL_ID. Also, bug fixes have been made, check the main post
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:05:05 PM by [USSR] Diggy »

Darn... Reinfield said he was wanted, so I hit him with a baton but he wasnt and I got 2 stars D:

Not like you didn't do anything wrong in the server.  Other than spam leetzero and other stuff that may happen when that I do not know of.

i assume the server is having down-time?