Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286738 times)

Maybe you need a lock-pick?

.... If I had a Lock-Pick i wouldnt be typing that post. Anyways, when i spawn its like the usual, Hammer, Printer, Wrench.  Please help.  :panda:

Can non-industrial lots be in industrial acres?

EDIT: also, how is real estate broken? can we still sell stuff?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:16:24 PM by Reinforcements »

Grats Ham, you're on the front page of the second number of MetroNews.

Ok so 1 ghost kill and the fact that ive been banned before = 10 day ban and bricks cleared? the bans before were a long time ago idk how that affects my ban time at all seems like were back to1 ghost kill again. btw slev whad u put in metro news?

1 more thing! custard said the admins here need some work.. but on his own server he demoed 2 of the 3 only civilian builds and he demoed my lot taht was 10 bricsk for being to fat(wasent even ground level) the demoed the best build because it dint fit, the left the small lot that was a box of crap beacause he did not want to demo citicen lots.. i smell a hypocrit.

Can non-industrial lots be in industrial acres?

EDIT: also, how is real estate broken? can we still sell stuff?

1. No

2. I thought it was broken.

Grats Ham, you're on the front page of the second number of MetroNews.

lovely, hes going to be on it every week. /sarcasm

Ok so 1 ghost kill and the fact that ive been banned before = 10 day ban and bricks cleared? the bans before were a long time ago idk how that affects my ban time at all seems like were back to1 ghost kill again. btw slev whad u put in metro news?

1 more thing! custard said the admins here need some work.. but on his own server he demoed 2 of the 3 only civilian builds and he demoed my lot taht was 10 bricsk for being to fat(wasent even ground level) the demoed the best build because it dint fit, the left the small lot that was a box of crap beacause he did not want to demo citicen lots.. i smell a hypocrit.

i smell a handicap

You love to start drama up, huh? I think someone needs a perma.....

swat how come who ever jailed johny dont get a 10 day ban and bricks cleared but yet when i killed 1!!!!!! person thats not even as bad as a ghost jail and then i get the 10 day ban and bricks cleared. you say there is a list of things i did, so what is this list? only think i can think of is killing people. and taht 1 ghost kill gets me banned?

weres the real justice in this server were players are treaded fairly?
seems like i get the worse punishment and others get nothing.
When you were unbanned that was practically your parole. You just decided to forget up your parole idiot.

When you were unbanned that was practically your parole. You just decided to forget up your parole idiot.
Yea What Here Said, You had a chance ,but instead of having 5 chances, since you were permaed twice, you have 1 chance, and you used that chance like if it was a cookie with the cookie monster

Guys, did you hear me?  :panda:  Can someone plz fix the Lock-Pick?  :panda:  I'll give x24  :cookie:

Guys, did you hear me?  :panda:  Can someone plz fix the Lock-Pick?  :panda:  I'll give x24  :cookie:

You probably have an inventory glitch where you don't spawn with it or something along those lines.  Also, I'll be first in line to say: Emote Spaaaaaaaaaaam!!!

Yay its fixed thnx so much!    It doesnt work.. I died a billion times and then I gave up. Im a bounty hunter now saving up to reset.  :cookieMonster:

im bored! so look :P i made tdm/dm areas :P

http://img705.imageshack.us/g/arabiandesert.png/

das 3 of the things i built :P

im bored! so look :P i made tdm/dm areas :P

http://img705.imageshack.us/g/arabiandesert.png/

das 3 of the things i built :P

And you post that here because.....

And you post that here because.....
He must show what he's doing in his ban time.

tl;dr
Hamster needs to be banned from life.