2012 Second Thoughts

Author Topic: 2012 Second Thoughts  (Read 7796 times)

Many seem to think it'll be a natural disaster which'll snuff everyone, but I believe it's likely that mankind's success, driven by technology will be it's downfall too.

Many seem to think it'll be a natural disaster which'll snuff everyone, but I believe it's likely that mankind's success, driven by technology will be it's downfall too.

Carl Sagan will be so loving pissed if we cause our own extinction.

Humans are a stubborn species. I doubt we'll die out THAT easily.

I don't know why all of you guy flamed him and started to shout,
It won't happen.
I say that because in the original post, Hazard stated,
has the potential to

He never said it was going to happen, he was just sharing something he learned that he found interesting. Shut the forget up, all of you.

And to go along with the current conversation:
Humans are a stubborn species. I doubt we'll die out THAT easily.

Class A Bullstuff. The finest in christianity.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 02:20:23 PM by Grumpy »

So yes, ancient calendar said that 2012 will be the end.

Same ancient calender also said that *insert 3 or more other dates before 2009* were going to be the end.

they can't even predict the weather for the next day
LOL.   :cookieMonster: cookie monster:sunny?partly cloudy?i go outside! yay!

so he went outside and it was raining.

:cookieMonster: cookie monster:hey,it raining! you weathermen are idio-ZAP!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.   :cookieMonster: cookie monster:sunny?partly cloudy?i go outside! yay!

so he went outside and it was raining.

:cookieMonster: cookie monster:hey,it raining! you weathermen are idio-ZAP!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm no

There is alot of theries about what would happen...When I mean alot I mean alot...That is why you should not make a post about this.
theorys* hehe...
2012 a good movie but not real.

On Jan 17, 2009 “NASA confirmed there will be a `problematic weakening´ of the Earth's protective magnetic field around 2012."

I found out that it's scientifically proven that sometime on December 21 of 2012, all the planets will line up which has the potential to knock Earth off it's axis and create another ice age.
I used to be like you guys and think that all the 2012 stuff was bull but know that science has been brought into this, I think it might be real.

Is this the same NASA that bombed the moon the other day?

I want to believe this is true so I don't have to make anything of my life, but we can't let this change how things go. Good thing is my GF is still convinced that the world is ending so she doesn't wanna wait to get it on. Happy days are here again.

all the planets will line up which has the potential to knock Earth off it's axis
The combined gravitational pulls of the moon and the sun only causes the seas to rise a few feet. The other planets gravitational effects on earth are VERY minuscule in comparison. Just about anything is possible but this has roughly the same probability of occurring as you gaining the ability to fly with your ears and breathe pink fire through your naval the next time you wake up.

The combined gravitational pulls of the moon and the sun only causes the seas to rise a few feet. The other planets gravitational effects on earth are VERY minuscule in comparison. Just about anything is possible but this has roughly the same probability of occurring as you gaining the ability to fly with your ears and breathe pink fire through your naval the next time you wake up.
They say that you should be inland, like, not on any coastal states.
For instance, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado are safe.

They say that you should be inland, like, not on any coastal states.
For instance, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado are safe.

They forgot to mention that they're full of stuff, too.