Author Topic: Beta Stuff  (Read 35299 times)

It's in the middle of Oregon, about 30 miles south of me right now. I wish I had known that it was open to the public, I would be there right now. Too bad I already made plans for this weekend after they said they were cancelling IGC.

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:14:15 PM by ladios »

I did a stress test, sort of.

I'd post more but sadly all my screenshots got borked when I switched hard drives, and the server is down at the moment.

Rotondo made this :)

And here is the newest version of the sky palace, I believe. I don't know if you can see entrepreneur in's spire in there or not, but I promised to post his spire a long time ago, and hopefully its in this screenshot.

the tall thing on the bottom left plate?

wait... entrepreneur IN?

Who's using Retail blockland? so far, i know is Bones4, entrepreneur in, umm, Mocheeze of course, and, i forget the rest :/

So now we can stack alot of bricks and it wont lag like it does now? cuse the pic of the strees test looks like it lags, does it?

So now we can stack alot of bricks and it wont lag like it does now? cuse the pic of the strees test looks like it lags, does it?

read whole thread plzkthnxbai

The people I know that are in Beta:
- Badspot
- Mocheeze
- Ephialtes
- Kaje
- astro
- Bones4
- Wedge
- Rotondo (Rititundo)
Well those are the only people that I have TALKED to (accpet for Badspot, I don't think I've ever met him).

Badspot ignores me.   :cookieMonster:

doesnt bleh have it aswell?

No hahaha.

He doesn't deserve it after owning us all rep-wise on the RTB forums.

Is that his fault? And I take pride in that becuase he said "Bleh was here" in the guestbook of my site.

The people I know that are in Beta:
- Badspot
- Mocheeze
- Ephialtes
- Kaje
- astro
- Bones4
- Wedge
- Rotondo (Rititundo)
Well those are the only people that I have TALKED to (accpet for Badspot, I don't think I've ever met him).

As far as I know, there is this guy called Blue Green that also betatests.
Oh yeah, you also forgot Pload.