Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 700604 times)

I dont know if any one has talked about this yet but......
the classic shotgun??
it seems to be broken of some sorts and disabled in the add on of some sorts... i dont really know but if some one could tell me why that would be great

the classic shotgun wasn't intended to be in the latest release so it's unimportant whether it has bugs or not and it's pretty much up to the user to fix it accordingly
you can always copypaste code from other shotguns to fix it but keep whatever's important like damage or sequence timing

the classic shotgun wasn't intended to be in the latest release so it's unimportant whether it has bugs or not and it's pretty much up to the user to fix it accordingly
you can always copypaste code from other shotguns to fix it but keep whatever's important like damage or sequence timing
ok thanks + i saw in the code script or what ever, its name  had two dashes in front of it "//" which i thought was a way to make the command or text not function i saved it and entered blockland. then it showed up but what happened when i selected it in my inventory it showed up as the item that was next to the shotgun.. if i didn't explained well...

say that i was scrolling in my inventory to a weapon and i past a pistol which was next to the weapon i would be still holding the pistol even though i selected the weapon..

so that's why i asked...  

OH
i actually remember that

it's because for the image datablock the model is set to like classic.shotgun.1 or something which doesn't exist and isn't in the .zip
change it to the name of the classic shotgun file that is in the .zip and try again

i actually dont like the sniper carbine and if i ever revisit the idea of short-ranged sniper rifle it will just be a raycasting magnum

use the sniper carbine's model and make it into a sport rifle skin pls

OH
i actually remember that

it's because for the image datablock the model is set to like classic.shotgun.1 or something which doesn't exist and isn't in the .zip
change it to the name of the classic shotgun file that is in the .zip and try again
thank you i will try that :D

i actually dont like the sniper carbine and if i ever revisit the idea of short-ranged sniper rifle it will just be a raycasting magnum
I like the concept of the sniper carbine, but personally, I would make it fire 20% slower and have 10% more damage per shot.  Less accurate than current when not scoped, and more accurate than current for scoped, perhaps extra damage for the scoped version.

Do people still use this?

When I realized you can change it back to TT1 via RTB I started using it again. 

BTW i changed the stuff in the classic shotgun script and it worked!!!

thanks AromaniaFTW 

Do people still use this?

i've seen it in few servers

this still triumphs that BF3 weapon pack thing though

stuffty ass weapons those are, why does every server has those nowadays?

I found it quite unfitting with the rest of the pack.
Oddly enough Sniper Carbine is my favorite T+T weapon

my opinion would be that the sniper carbine would look cool if it was changed into some kind of like a nail gun that's semi automatic and that shoots train nails of some sorts + it doesn't need the aiming at all sense its the only one that can in the pack and really you can zoom in any ways...   and  yes bushido has already made a nail gun... but that uses the ammo system... just my opinion... giving an idea to others... 

i've seen it in few servers

this still triumphs that BF3 weapon pack thing though

stuffty ass weapons those are, why does every server has those nowadays?
Hell if I know...
Opened the script file up, each datablock is one line long, no enter spaces.