Author Topic: Soul Silver/Heart Gold  (Read 362124 times)

I think they messed up or something.

Wait what
No it isn't
It was for the first couple seconds. I'm already used to it, lol.
Why are his Pokeballs see-through, but Team Rockets were opaque?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 07:30:01 PM by Wynd_Fox »

oh snap beedrill is about to forget that kid up.

That's Red?
Oh I see it now, I didn't really recognize him with his hat on backwards.

Are Ash and Co. just some dumb kids that are on the anime? Menen, what does that say?

Are Ash and Co. just some dumb kids that are on the anime?

Yes.

Are Ash and Co. just some dumb kids that are on the anime? Menen, what does that say?
It either says "My legend begins in the 12th century.."
OR
"My legend begins in the 19th century.."
Can't really tell.

Ash is supposed to be red. Misty and Brock are actual Gym Leaders in the games. May, Dawn, and Lyra are the female playable characters in the games.

http://www.onemanga.com/Pokemon_Special/2/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Pokemon_Special/2/14/

In the second panel of the page 13, he refers to Red as Red.
Then in the first panel of page 14 he asks his name...

I can't even read it

my blissey has 302 special defense and 680 Hp. why do you think it sucks, cigarette?

Not only that, but I has what little 225 special attack if I remember, that's just enough to kick rock type ass seeing how it has ice beam, and majority of rock types have that ground type as a secondary.

Blissey is one that takes strategy to use and battle.

Strategy is something you lack.

LOL KYOGRE BETS POKEYMAN EVER

my blissey has 302 special defense and 680 Hp. why do you think it sucks, cigarette?

Not only that, but I has what little 225 special attack if I remember, that's just enough to kick rock type ass seeing how it has ice beam, and majority of rock types have that ground type as a secondary.

Blissey is one that takes strategy to use and battle.

Strategy is something you lack.

LOL KYOGRE BETS POKEYMAN EVER

Blissey is annoying, its HP never ends even good Machamps can't kill it most of the time ):<
I keep things like toxic just for Blissey, and that only works if the other player is stupid.