Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 62025 times)

I'm on my school computer...

...and I'm at home!  :cookieMonster:

So suck on that, all you poor and Irish. We get laptops to take home!

i once got accused of hacking in 6th grade because my computer got a blue screen and rebooted to a dos start up. i spent an hour explaining to 5 teachers and a principal that when you get a blue screen your computer opens up to a dos screen and you have to press enter for it to reboot...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:18:37 PM by fred da kiko »

i once got accused of hacking in 6th grade because my computer got a blue screen and rebooted to a doss start up. i spent an hour explaining to 5 teachers and a principal that when you get a blue screen your computer opens up to a doss screen and you have to press enter for it to reboot...
Its DOS not doss

i once got accused of hacking in 6th grade because my computer got a blue screen and rebooted to a doss start up. i spent an hour explaining to 5 teachers and a principal that when you get a blue screen your computer opens up to a doss screen and you have to press enter for it to reboot...
God. Teachers are handicapped.

God. Teachers are handicapped.
but thats irony because your kinda handicapped

I heard a story about someone who got in trouble for "hacking" because they opened the task mangier in front of a teacher.
Yeah, one time I was trying to log off someones laptop at school because they had left the class room, and so I opened task manager to log off, and it was on the Performance or Network tab where it has the moving line graphs and he flipped when he came back when it was on that tab because of the graphs and he got the teacher and was like freaking out "LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY COMPUTER WHAT IS HE DOING OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED" I was just like "Seriously shut the hell up, I was trying to log off" but still he kept freaking out... Stupid fat handicap...

Why were you in the task manager to log off?

I rest my case.
i dont have to use proper grammar with someone handicapped
you understand it better that way

Why were you in the task manager to log off?
To show off, probably.

Yeah, one time I was trying to log off someones laptop at school because they had left the class room, and so I opened task manager to log off, and it was on the Performance or Network tab where it has the moving line graphs and he flipped when he came back when it was on that tab because of the graphs and he got the teacher and was like freaking out "LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY COMPUTER WHAT IS HE DOING OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED" I was just like "Seriously shut the hell up, I was trying to log off" but still he kept freaking out... Stupid fat handicap...
Let's see, you also were almost arrested, and now this bullstuff.

BULLstuff.

My friends crashed the school network via doing that false info batch file thingy..
and we messed around with the school website display

Im still in elementary school, so I don't have to deal with this yet.

My friends crashed the school network via doing that false info batch file thingy..
and we messed around with the school website display
Nice 2 month bump.