Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 266694 times)

o: what did i do wrong?

You gone and stuff posted. Hurp. Derp.

So I loaded my app and it turned out that the save I have is out of date.

So the front dome thing is not even on my save. I migh build a new app but I'll probably just fix up the original.

I have started an app. So far it's turning out well. :)

I would just like to know, what colour set do you use? Default? Or something else?
Just want to know so I can be sure the colours don't forget up if it's ever on the server or if you ever load it for judging and whatnot. :P
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 04:51:27 AM by blaman »

I wonder why BAN shot to hell last time. Seems unlikely that could happen now, though, now that a lot of people are applying like this.

I wonder why BAN shot to hell last time. Seems unlikely that could happen now, though, now that a lot of people are applying like this.
Boredom, really. Neither Ghoul or I had time to manage the clan anymore.

You gone and stuff posted. Hurp. Derp.
Ooooooooooooh ic

I have started an app. So far it's turning out well. :)

I would just like to know, what colour set do you use? Default? Or something else?
Just want to know so I can be sure the colours don't forget up if it's ever on the server or if you ever load it for judging and whatnot. :P
Ace's server has the default colors plus several additional colors.  Anything with the default set will load fine, however remember that you are expected to post your application in the gallery and your build won't necessarily be loaded to the server.

Alright thats good. I'm using the default colourset anyways.
And yes I read through the apping section about having to post in the gallery. My build is going to have a nice bit of events and stuff so thats the reason I thought it might be loaded for judging at some point. Anyways thanks.

Rescued from the brink of page 1.

Sorry about the server not being up, guys. My computer has been having a bit of difficulties lately. I'm working on fixing it now.