[HBC] - The Arctic Clan: Let it die.

Poll

removed

removed
removed

Author Topic: [HBC] - The Arctic Clan: Let it die.  (Read 23102 times)

Yes, I can.
Provide your legal basis for doing so.
And acquiring his address.

Yes, I can.

No, you really can't. There is nothing illegal about putting someone's picture on the internet; in fact your picture can be found via any search engine (IE Google) from Facebook, meaning anyone can find your profile picture on Facebook.

Are you just embarrassed that you're a pudgy kid holding a donut?

lol this thread

if it's locked, that's the end of my fun for another month

No, you really can't. There is nothing illegal about putting someone's picture on the internet; in fact your picture can be found via any search engine (IE Google) from Facebook, meaning anyone can find your profile picture on Facebook.

Are you just embarrassed that you're a pudgy kid holding a donut?

Also, I did a Google search for the lulz and lookie what I found...

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 08:34:17 PM by arctichenry »

And I am admiting that I am wrong. I can not sue anyone of you for posting a photo. So sorry.

Pizza is better.

-poop-
Fake AI is fake. Nobody likes this clan and you're still keeping it up because you assume everyone loves it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 12:19:15 AM by Kobewarrior »

And I am admiting that I am wrong. I can not sue anyone of you for posting a photo. So sorry.
lol

Oh and you should be ashamed to say this clan is better than pizza. That is just wrong.

I am now just dumping the HBC stuff, and changing the name to [AE]. There was a AE clan, but it failed and I have OK'ed it with the owner of this clan.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=100407.0

If there are any more complaints, then please feal free to post them here.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 12:33:00 PM by arctichenry »

Just a little AI that I have been working on:

-snip-

In other words, due to a server crash, and a broken auto-saver, the HBC Arctic is MIA at the moment. A save might be found, but so far no luck.
Source code please.

Merry Christmas Arctic Henry

Change your name to [AC]

Fixes everything