87 (76.3%)
Yes
3 (2.6%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Blockland As We Know It, Is Falling apart In A way you cannot understand.  (Read 13910 times)

Swearing, violations,and crucial events... these are the words that describe what Blockland is becoming. This post is an opinion, an opinion that is trying to change the way of violence and terrible facts. Face it, people are swearing, and abusing admin, and spamming the Blockland world. You know who you are. I've come to have a lot enemies over fights that I now I realize are over nothing. I bet one of you will post something with a swear or insult. This is because non of you understand because you can't describe your feeling like a human being. I bet most of your mothers' would slap you in the face if you said one hardcore swear word in front of her. But you think your off the hook when swear on Blockland. This isn't meant to prove anything. This has already been proved. Thousands of times. So if you are one of those people who swear for fun and spam the heck out of servers that never did anything wrong to you, then you will grow up to be MESSED UP, no LOVING FAMILY, and no FRIENDS. You all can have fun without swearing can't you? If no, then no one will ever understand this. So enjoy destroying mind of the minds of young children. And with your help, you can turn them into a swearing bum like yourself. I know this will never change anyone this is just to show the fact. You know who you are.  

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 01:02:24 AM by Badspot »

What.

This "opinion" of yours is handicapped.

A: Alt.
B: You just got banned from a server.

Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.

What the forget are you loving talking about you dumbass.  :cookieMonster:

Also, sorry, my mom doesn't abuse me. I can swear in front of her. How old are you?

A: Alt.
B: You just got banned from a server.
How'd you get his ID?

this is how jirue got banned

Oh and if you ever post an opinion on this forum, we will automatically hate it for fun.

mothers'
Why the hell did you add that apostrophe?

P.S. I hope you get banned for this, you incompetent alt.

Swearing, violations,and crucial events... these are the words that describe what Blockland is becoming. This post is an opinion, an opinion that is trying to change the way of violence and terrible facts. Face it, people are swearing, and abusing admin, and spamming the Blockland world. You know who you are. I've come to have a lot enemies over fights that I now I realize are over nothing. I bet one of you will post something with a swear or insult. This is because non of you understand because you can't describe your feeling like a human being. I bet most of your mothers' would slap you in the face if you said one hardcore swear word in front of her. But you think your off the hook when swear on Blockland. This isn't meant to prove anything. This has already been proved. Thousands of times. So if you are one of those people who swear for fun and spam the heck out of servers that never did anything wrong to you, then you will grow up to be MESSED UP, no LOVING FAMILY, and no FRIENDS. You all can have fun without swearing can't you? If no, then no one will ever understand this. So enjoy destroying mind of the minds of young children. And with your help, you can turn them into a swearing bum like yourself. I know this will never change anyone this is just to show the fact. You know who you are. 

I don't think "slowpoke.png" fully describes this. This is the internet, a living, breathing pile of stuff in which nobody gets along. This is the way it has always been, and always shall be.

forget THIS!!! loving IDIOT BRother did all this stuff!!! He's such a loving richard head! I didn't make this (tecnicly i did but he went online cuz he knows my password and username) I'm so loving mad, this is to prove it wasn't me.... loving richard headed brother o mine im so frigging pissed

forget THIS!!! loving IDIOT BRother did all this stuff!!! He's such a loving richard head! I didn't make this (tecnicly i did but he went online cuz he knows my password and username) I'm so loving mad, this is to prove it wasn't me.... loving richard headed brother o mine im so frigging pissed
Ahh, the old "my brother did it" excuse. It's too late.

Yes, keep telling yourself that.

Ninja

Realize that topic will backfire
???
Blame brother