Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16644 times)

I was there, Skill cleared his bricks and we all crashed.

There is a server crash command, perhaps Skill hates Cca and he just used the command and then shutted down?

Or perhaps Cca has been releasing add-ons under a different name and using a certain script in those add-ons to forget with people?

Or perhaps Cca has been releasing add-ons under a different name and using a certain script in those add-ons to forget with people?

Nah i think that Cca is telling the truth, that Skill REALLY cleared the bricks and that then HE used crash command and just shutted down?.

Nah i think that Cca is telling the truth, that Skill REALLY cleared the bricks and that then HE used crash command and just shutted down?.
Why would you trust: Little troll brotherr forget, over: A person who can talk coherently and has proof?

Why would you trust: Little troll brotherr forget, over: A person who can talk coherently and has proof?

What proof? I need images from console for the REAL proof and not IRC stuff.

Why would you trust: Little troll brotherr forget

because little troll brotherr forget laughs at the situation in which everyone thinks that little troll brotherr forget is the guy who messed everything up, but since litte troll brotherr forget likes where this is going he's just going to play along.

how many times do I have to quote this stuff?;

Why should he do and ruin the rage you guys have?

"Hey! We have proof, nothing can get you out of this!"

"lol i didnt ddo it x3"

"GOD DAMN IT BUT WE HAVE PROOF!!!"

I'm not the only one who had Cca crash a server. Disconnected's server got crashed by Cca also. And after the fake IRC, it's pretty obvious he did. Also, why the hell would i go to the trouble of making a topic about someone I've never really talked to?

just for his stuffz n giggles.
bored idiots do this stuff, regardless the consequences

stuffforget.
He can go to hell. If you reload, you might be missing, what, a few bricks? Maybe a single building at max? Just rebuild, and if his key is revoked, iLol.

Since when could Cca script, yet alone hack?

Its happened to me. No one will belive you.

stuffforget.
He can go to hell. If you reload, you might be missing, what, a few bricks? Maybe a single building at max? Just rebuild, and if his key is revoked, iLol.
Dude, what skill was building TOOK HOURS, and he forgot to save because he wasn't expecting a server crash and clear bricks.

Dude, what skill was building TOOK HOURS, and he forgot to save because he wasn't expecting a server crash and clear bricks.
No he saved maybe eh, like 30 bricks before crash.  Most of it is still there, just a few trees and rocks I suppose.

he forgot to save because he wasn't expecting a server crash and clear bricks.
How can he forget if he didn't expect something?

And anyways, you ALWAYS have to expect with random crashes. Either that or you OS crashes, electricity failure, etc.