5 (17.2%)
No
13 (44.8%)
<3
6 (20.7%)
Touch Me
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Buhbookabuhpkapkapkapkapka 4 - Halloween Edition  (Read 6622 times)

Until everyone loves it, he's gonna make more. <3
Hint, Winter and Christmas versions.

Yoga, I loving hate you for this kind of stuff.

Until everyone loves it, he's gonna make more. <3
Hint, Winter and Christmas versions.

I can make a better one, still.

Yoga has a loving stuff laptop, which doesn't even get to Blockland's BEST setting.

Everything you said is so loving flawed its hilarious.
How can you speak for what all of us would do? You act like Yogamoanyo is some amazing respected director and we would all do anything to be in his mediocre films. I can say with absolute certainty that if he asked me I sure as hell would not participate.
No, it promotes an overused meme that the OP knows pisses off over half the members of the forums.
I did not watch it, but what I do have to see is the countless topics the moronic OP posts about this stuff. He even admitted to posting variations of this video 4 times as well as the other topic gaining idiotic participants like yourself. No, I don't have to watch, but I do have to see the enormous amounts of spam this idiot is bringing to these forums.
Oh yes, that is it. We are just bandwagoning. Because nobody can have their own loving opinion on something. I guess if you happen to agree with something that has already been stated you are bandwagoning! No, this isn't a bandwagon. This is a group of people who don't want to see stuff like this on our forums. By your logic, I guess you are bandwagoning with the people who like this video!

So unless you know exactly what we are thinking, stop attempting to speak for us.
Destroyer rages. :c

How can you speak for what all of us would do? You act like Yogamoanyo is some amazing respected director and we would all do anything to be in his mediocre films. I can say with absolute certainty that if he asked me I sure as hell would not participate.
Yogamoanyo is an amazing director. <3 And most people we've asked did want to star and most people that did star started to like or already had been liking it.

No, it promotes an overused meme that the OP knows pisses off over half the members of the forums.
Not a meme at all. I don't see it being overused at all either.

I did not watch it, but what I do have to see is the countless topics the moronic OP posts about this stuff. He even admitted to posting variations of this video 4 times as well as the other topic gaining idiotic participants like yourself. No, I don't have to watch, but I do have to see the enormous amounts of spam this idiot is bringing to these forums.
Isn't Off-Topic usually like this? And I believe it's only stayed in Off-Topic.

Oh yes, that is it. We are just bandwagoning. Because nobody can have their own loving opinion on something. I guess if you happen to agree with something that has already been stated you are bandwagoning! No, this isn't a bandwagon. This is a group of people who don't want to see stuff like this on our forums. By your logic, I guess you are bandwagoning with the people who like this video!
I like it cause I talk to Yogamoanyo and understand why he makes them. <3 Also everyone is like 1/2 bandwagoning. One person hates it the rest does. It's the nature of the Blockland community to hate.

Why does everyone have to be so serious? :c

Aaaaand the truth is revealed.

brb going to sleep

Destroyer rages. :c
Yogamoanyo is an amazing director. <3 And most people we've asked did want to star and most people that did star started to like or already had been liking it.
Not a meme at all. I don't see it being overused at all either.
Isn't Off-Topic usually like this? And I believe it's only stayed in Off-Topic.
I like it cause I talk to Yogamoanyo and understand why he makes them. <3 Also everyone is like 1/2 bandwagoning. One person hates it the rest does. It's the nature of the Blockland community to hate.

forget off.

Dont post stuff like this ever again.

Because we are human beings. Stop trying to be magick mage.

Because we are human beings. Stop trying to be magick mage.

He isn't, lol.

This video is truly a piece of art.
I liked the (SPOILERS!) explosion at the end. It was so intense and realistic, I felt like I was there.
I also enjoyed the camera movement and the incredible voice acting. Those zombies looked super realistic.
Bravo, Bravo!

forget off.
I'm sure Destroyer finds your argument way better than mine