Author Topic: I can't save Miika  (Read 41853 times)

I recently came upon a source of Miika's ass picture, and have been working as hard as possible to get ti taken down. I first started with major corrective edits while removing it. The image was put back. I replaced it with a random ass picture I had hoping it'd be even better. Was undone. I replaced it with Becca's school picture and made more correcting edits. They completely undid it, including my repairs. They've ignored the fact BECCA IS DRAMA TOO AND EVEN IF YOU WANNA JACK OFF TO JAILBAIT PICTURES, IT IS ALL PART OF IT SO DON'T UNDO THAT AND GET ME BANNED FOR TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON...

There must be a few of you who understand I'm trying to help. :panda:

Miika's picture wasn't nude.

Miika's picture wasn't nude.

It wasn't nude, but it is provocative imagery of a teenaged girls rear end. I was banned for trying to be a good person... Sure, it's that place, but they literally had no idea wtf I was doing even with my edit summaries explaining.

you mad she block you

She unblocked me. I've been trying to be less obnoxious lately and not cause hate. I guess it's been working, but... meh...

She doesn't give a stuff, Just ignore it and do something else.

She doesn't give a stuff, Just ignore it and do something else.

She did care I was trying to take it down. Not sure about right now, but it's early for her right now, so she doesn't seem to have attention for the moment.

can I see butt
Go search Blockland on ED. And mega befriends and defends all girls on the internet believing he'll become some white knight or stuff

I recently came upon a source of Miika's ass picture, and have been working as hard as possible to get ti taken down. I first started with major corrective edits while removing it. The image was put back. I replaced it with a random ass picture I had hoping it'd be even better. Was undone. I replaced it with Becca's school picture and made more correcting edits. They completely undid it, including my repairs. They've ignored the fact BECCA IS DRAMA TOO AND EVEN IF YOU WANNA JACK OFF TO JAILBAIT PICTURES, IT IS ALL PART OF IT SO DON'T UNDO THAT AND GET ME BANNED FOR TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON...

There must be a few of you who understand I'm trying to help. :panda:
Why are you trying so hard, it's just a picture.

You are so lame. Stop white knighting every girl on Blockland.

You are so lame. Stop white knighting every girl on Blockland.
Hey Otis, we haven't like talked in forever, where ya been?

what the hell are you all talking about