Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46068 times)

i am talking with my eyes closed , i trhink i just made a mistake umm i think idk but uh yeah this is what im typing yeah.... ok.... hopefully thats periods but ok im done typing now *opens eyes while still typing wit eyes closed*

K then.

On one cold morning, Jimmy McHarrison was venturing outside of his London home. He suddenly saw a big monster. This frightened him greatly so he ran away. Once taking shelter in a bar, he was safe forever. The end!

who voted for Dark Place? I thought that was too forgeted up to get a rating

who voted for Dark Place? I thought that was too forgeted up to get a rating
D:

EDIT: No, it wasn't me, it was my story.

I HATE EVERYTHING

Once upon a time there was a STUPID EMO LAWN THAT CUT ITSELF AND WHEN IT DIED EVERYONE WAS HAPPY THE END

I HATE EVERYTHING

Once upon a time there was a STUPID EMO LAWN THAT CUT ITSELF AND WHEN IT DIED EVERYONE WAS HAPPY THE END
--> Potential in this one.

bump
and did anyone read frenchfrie's? *shudder*

One day, in a cold, white land named Aryia, a king was born. His saphire eyes held the gaze of anyone who looked at him, and as he grew older, his popularit only grew. Once he was crowned king, he bettered the world and only did right. But to his unfortune, a group of barbarians destroyed his kingdom, and killed him. The End.

Wow. some of you people REALLY suck at typing with your eyes closed. dear god.

There once was a french boy named Amu. Pronounced ah-mu. Yes, He was french. dont make fun of him. He stole from a pasty shop and got shot in the loving throat. The end.

ONCE THERE WAS AN UGLY BARNACLE HE WAS SO UGLY THAT EVERYONE DIED
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 01:44:09 AM by Shinji »

The Brave Little Nocprn

There once was a nocprn that jhad a fick problem and je ;lile amasl sec in his etes. je destroyef the ebi; doctorr flimdaflaggenboshdoam and then thwer cam a ivel goat mann whoo threantened to destyor mars so the nocprn killede him but thesn hre died adn eberyon was sadd butt thenn he cam bak to life adn everone veryu hapy the end.

:cookieMonster:

The little brave brat of hell called ikethegeneriac/ hje was a awesp,e bpy wjp had ;pts pf fims/ sp,eto,es o wpmder wjtjer je was se;f arrpgamt pr kist [;aom awesp,e/ je was a;sp tjos dide wjp [pstseds pm b;pcl;amd a;pt/ ueaj sp 6- seconds times up/

Wtf did I just type.

The little brave brat of hell called ikethegeneriac/ hje was a awesp,e bpy wjp had ;pts pf fims/ sp,eto,es o wpmder wjtjer je was se;f arrpgamt pr kist [;aom awesp,e/ je was a;sp tjos dide wjp [pstseds pm b;pcl;amd a;pt/ ueaj sp 6- seconds times up/

Wtf did I just type.
---> Potential.