Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46569 times)

fat  heese heasd lol jukk yhid mspphrsflsrlsrlsddholrd on tryyoon

The massacre

Once apon a time tyhere was a village that had a massacre. T And it was very very very bvery bad. The end.

The five year old waycjed ashis mother was rippd apart by a seemingly endless wabe of zombies. he tirned to run into the kitched but was grabbed by an unseen gand and dragged into the mouth of a waiting zom- times up D:

I am disappoint. No one can see that my latest story is a piece of literary art.

∆©ƒ∆ƒ©˙∆ƒ∆ß˙∫ç˜√ƒΩ≈ç√∫˜¨˙ƒ©©∂˙߃∆¬¬¬∆˙©©ƒ˙∂ßßåß©∂ƒ©˙ƒç√∫∆烩≈ƒ©∂Ωƒç≈©ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ

Here,
one day i took a poop on twh dkiie anf thwen u qoke yp, thwn i diuwad u gad ksd si u frwaked iyt and sues d eebd

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.[/color
D:<

I am disappoint. No one can see that my latest story is a piece of literary art.
I just don't know how I'd recreate that in a funny/unique/interesting way. :c
∆©ƒ∆ƒ©˙∆ƒ∆ß˙∫ç˜√ƒΩ≈ç√∫˜¨˙ƒ©©∂˙߃∆¬¬¬∆˙©©ƒ˙∂ßßåß©∂ƒ©˙ƒç√∫∆烩≈ƒ©∂Ωƒç≈©ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ
I'm kind of wary that you'd even do that, seems like cheating. Anyhow I know exactly how I'd do this.

My mother ripped a chunk of rock out of the boulder and threw it at my dad. i watched as it crushed him. His gore splatere all over me. My mom turned to me and said
"your turn"

What the forget?

ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS TYPING WITH MY EYES CLOSED IM A REAL PRO AT THIS BECAUSE I CAN TAYPE WITH MY EYES CLOSED OR WITHOUT LOOKING AT THMY KEYBOARD

DOCKLS
ALSO forget YOU FOR READING THIS DID I SPELL forget RIGHT?

ONCE APON A TIME A LONG TIME AGO, A MAN LIVED TO BE ONE HUNDRED YEARS OLD. NOBODY KNEW OF WHY HE LIVED TO BE SO OLD, BUT SOMETIMES HE WOULD TELL TALES
"IM OLD" HE SAID, AND ALL THE CHILDREN LAUGHED IN GLEE BECAUSE IS WAS OLD

NOBODY ACTUALLY CARED HOW OLD HE WAS, SO ONE DAY HE HUNG HIMSELF

POOR MAN

one day ,r gjkhjgklhfjlhgjhstan was shooting sguir when he saw a giant asrtwerpod cp,,omg at go, amd je wemt oh noooooooooo and so he was rujnning as dast as he ciould go but he died tso the end

"One day, Mr. Ghigglemisthalstan was shooting stuff when he saw a giant asteroid come at him and he went "OH NOOOOOOOO" and so he was running as fast as he could go but he died so the end."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 08:40:10 AM by Altered »

My mother ripped a chunk of rock out of the boulder and threw it at my dad. i watched as it crushed him. His gore splatere all over me. My mom turned to me and said
"your turn"

What the forget?
Someone has parental issues.
Anyway, there's a possibility I may do the above three.

"STUPID EMO LAWN"
I HATE EVERYTHING

Once upon a time there was a STUPID EMO LAWN THAT CUT ITSELF AND WHEN IT DIED EVERYONE WAS HAPPY THE END

"IKETHEGENERIC"
The little brave brat of hell called ikethegeneriac/ hje was a awesp,e bpy wjp had ;pts pf fims/ sp,eto,es o wpmder wjtjer je was se;f arrpgamt pr kist [;aom awesp,e/ je was a;sp tjos dide wjp [pstseds pm b;pcl;amd a;pt/ ueaj sp 6- seconds times up/

Wtf did I just type.

"PHYCO_MAN57"