Poll

Awesome.

Y
21 (67.7%)
N
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: Welcome to the city.  (Read 25180 times)

Wait, I drove to you guys and we took the car I arrived in.
ARGH. We must fix this. Jokey, its you're turn, do something. D:
Bawhawhaw I messed up big time again. :/

Bawhawhaw I messed up big time again. :/
I like you're story but if we kept going with that how would we explain how I got to you guys?
Wait a sec, how about we wreck my current car and we head to your friend?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:30:37 AM by star9578 »

I like you're story but if we kept going with that how would we explain how I got to you guys?
Wait a sec, how about we wreck my current car and we head to you're friend?
ok let's do that :3
before Ipod's last post we crashed the car because some hobo ran in front of us. MOVING ON!

Name: Max
Items: Baseball Bat, 10mm Pistol, Pistol Ammo (20 Clips)
Cash: $11,100
Objective: No current objective
Gained: Baseball Bat, 10mm Pistol, Pistol Ammo (20 Clips)
Lost: Nothing

We finally arrived at the house. It wasn't much, but it worked. Bruce unlocked the door and we headed in. "Make yourselves at home!" he said. I headed into the basement to find something to defend myself with. After digging through some of the boxes I found a metal baseball bat. A few dents here and there, but it was perfect. I walked back upstairs and upstairs again. I looked around at the bedrooms and the bathroom. I realised I hadn't taken a dump in a few days. I headed inside. A few hours later I popped out and the bathroom stank like a cow pie buffet. I headed into the living room. Bruce had a map out and passed out 10mm's and ammo to Jake and I. He then began to examine the map. "We need some new assignments, which we can get...HERE!" Bruce said circling a spot in Kelton with a red marker. "There is a guy there that pays people good money to run some errands for him" Bruce explained. "Ok, so how do we plan on getting there? We need to pay for the car and I'm pretty sure we don't have enough" I said. "How much we got? I got nothing" Bruce said. "uuuuh... 11,000 bucks" I said. "30" Jake said. "So I'm guessing we're about... $11,030 away!" I joked. "I'll return the car, we can find another ANYWHERE!" Bruce exclaimed. Jake and I looked at each other. We looked back at Bruce. "Let's do it!" I said.

AND THEN I DROVE AROUND THE CORNER AND DID A 360 SPIN AND STOPPED RIGHT NEXT TO THE CURB

AND THERE WAS THIS HOT CHICK STANDIN ON THE SIDEWALK

I WAS LIKE HEY BABE WANNA MAKE love

AND SHE WAS LIKE YA

AND I WAS LIKE HOP IN AND THEN WE MADE loveY

The end.

AND THEN I DROVE AROUND THE CORNER AND DID A 360 SPIN AND STOPPED RIGHT NEXT TO THE CURB

AND THERE WAS THIS HOT CHICK STANDIN ON THE SIDEWALK

I WAS LIKE HEY BABE WANNA MAKE love

AND SHE WAS LIKE YA

AND I WAS LIKE HOP IN AND THEN WE MADE loveY

The end.
._.

._.

Rofl, I was curious what you'd say.

And how is it whenever I post youre RIGHT THERE. :U

AND WHERE IS YOUR STORY. WTF HAPPENS. AND WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CAB SERVICE. :C

Rofl, I was curious what you'd say.

And how is it whenever I post youre RIGHT THERE. :U

AND WHERE IS YOUR STORY. WTF HAPPENS. AND WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CAB SERVICE. :C
The cab company is still running fine. Giovanni is running it daily now, but still drives around when secondary dispatch arrives. Amedea is still hospitalized, now returning to stable health. I'm dropping that story arc, however, in order to move to a different one. I'll retcon it later. :o

ok let's do that :3
before Ipod's last post we crashed the car because some hobo ran in front of us. MOVING
Um what the hell? Random much?

Um what the hell? Random much?
I was in a hurry
now may we please get back to buisness?

I'll be posting this weekend. c:

I'll be posting this weekend. c:

Im beatcha:

This weekend.

:D

Name: Haz
Inventory: Knife, Handgun (No Ammo), Wallet
Objective: Getting a car
Cash: $20
Gained: $90

Walks over to an apartment building. There are a few cars in the parking lot so i hot wire one but don't take it yet.
then using the the lights on the side of the building i climb up to the first floor balcony. I wedge my knife in the door and pry the lock open. Walking inside I look around and see a wallet sitting on a table. I take the money from the wallet. without looking at how much is in the wallet i climb out of the balcony again and get into the car i hot wired. I drive away headed for Wallack

Name: Bruce
Items: 10mm pistol, 10mm ammo, combat knife, M16 rifle, ID, and M16 ammo
Objective: Escape the house
Cash: $909
Gained: M16 + ammo and $909

"We should at least gear up. Here. Come upstairs," I said. "I got a few things that may help us." I ushered them upstairs. When we got up, I opened up the closet door upstairs. It showed boxes upon boxes of weapons. I let them choose what they wanted while I went to the sink and pulled a stack of cash out. I decided not to tell them that it was Ryan's house and his stash of weapons. They should find out soon enough.

"I'm good," Max said. He started to load an Ak-47 with some ammo he found in another box.

"Me too," Jake agreed. He was roostering a few pistols he found. "What now?"

"We should back to the Wallack station and return the car. Something is suspicious of Noah right now. He seems a bit weirder than usual. Next we head back to the Goodyear Max Security,"  I grabbed an M16 near the cash I picked up earlier.

"Why!?" Jake said discouragingly. "We barely escaped with our lives the last time. Why go there again?"

"Unfinished business," I started. "We are better loaded now."

"I think I have to agree with him," Max said nodding his head.

"Ugh. Fine," Jake said. He looked rather frightened. I ignored him for now.

"Let's go. To Wallack!" I said. We all got in the car and started for the garage. By then, the police would've cleared out. We should be fine.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 12:27:42 PM by ipodmemorizer55 »

Name: Max
Items: Baseball Bat, 10mm Pistol, Pistol Ammo (20 Clips), Ak-47, Rifle Ammo (30 Clips)
Cash: $11,100
Objective: No current objective
Gained: Nothing

We pulled up at my warehouse. I jogged inside and opened up the big doors. Bruce pulled the car inside. "Well, the cops are gone" I said from the suspended walkway. Jake was just looking around. Bruce sat on a crate. "When are we going to return the car?" I finally said. "I don't know... I should probably do it now" Bruce said,. He hopped into the car and drove off. An hour later he came back with ANOTHER car! "And this one is......" I said waiting for him to finish my sentence. "Stolen" He said. "Where did you get it?" Jake asked. "Somebody was dumb enough to go into a wedding and forgot to lock his door! Let alone close it!" Bruce laughed. I smiled. "So what now?" I said, "Hang around for a bit, looks like another storm is coming" Jake said. "Well in the mean time, make yourselves at home!" I said. I hopped into my box and lied down. I drifted off to sleep........

What. I am confused. Jokey, you live in a cardboard box? :O