Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280287 times)

what's the big deal about it being on console...

what's the big deal about it being on console...
The company's gonna actually add stuff, on the console version.

I wish they still showed hp instead of just the hearts tho.

I wish they still showed hp instead of just the hearts tho.
Isn't there something like numbers above the hearts, like 50/75?

Yeah.

Right, but not on console.

Also, did anyone else playing on console notice how the background walls kinda make you want to have a seizure when you move around underground?
They don't move in synchronization with you and the foreground which really hurts my head...

Also, did anyone else playing on console notice how the background walls kinda make you want to have a seizure when you move around underground?
They don't move in synchronization with you and the foreground which really hurts my head...
No idea what you're talking about.

The console version has a lot of annoying things, especially with the god awful automatic mode thing. Trying to build background walls in a house and it's throwing walls outside and every which way instead of inside the main walls. Trying to build a block DIRECTLY BENEATH YOU and it ends up building a bunker all around you. hgh really annoying. and lack of color mixers for character creating is annoying.

Also I really don't get why the smooth lighting isn't on there, it uses the old blocky lighting which looks really ugly. It's not like it would be that strenuous for a ps3/xbox, especially since the entire game takes up 48 mb.

Playing the console version so far is a pretty fun game, not run into any new stuff yet but the controls aren't bad. The auto-mode sucks but I love the cursor mode, the acceleration and movement speed of the cursor is just right.

No idea what you're talking about.

Go to any underground cave.
Rapidly move left and right repeatedly.
You will see.
Playing the console version so far is a pretty fun game, not run into any new stuff yet but the controls aren't bad. The auto-mode sucks but I love the cursor mode, the acceleration and movement speed of the cursor is just right.
Auto-mode is useful for tunneling though.

I noticed this too.
Made my eyes twitch so I stopped watching the video about the console version.

Someone should buy me this while it's 2.50

The background moving thing is an option that is also on the PC.

Parallax option.

IIRC, of course.

Yes.

http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Parallax

I just started up the old xbox to learn terraria's on console now. i checked and it's 1200 msp, so i decided i will never buy it.

so apparently the new boss is called "Ocram"