Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1316108 times)

I loved that
I think that's where I got wings

Terraria is coming to vita :)
Yep.

Seriously Sony is killing it with indies at the moment. I'm honestly going to have to get a vita so I can play Binding of Isaac, Spelunky and Terraria portable. :P

(they also got Walking Dead, Limbo, Thomas Was Alone and others)

I swear if they get Don't Starve on Vita, I'll WILL buy one.

Yep.

Seriously Sony is killing it with indies at the moment. I'm honestly going to have to get a vita so I can play Binding of Isaac, Spelunky and Terraria portable. :P

(they also got Walking Dead, Limbo, Thomas Was Alone and others)
yeah
this is basically where I get all my vita/playstation news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_mjUBcJeI
^that guys channel, makes a new news video every friday
4:10 is where he starts talking about the vita
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:24:32 PM by Nethog »

The Playstation Vita may arguably become the better PS3.

oh yeah that merchant thing was really fun lol

he went on random servers, built a golden house and started selling stuff, right?
yes i did
i started experimenting with stone gates and stuff but never got into it

yeah that's what we all thought about the hardmode bosses
that implies, like, when you first fight them

aka when you don't have any of the stuff i mentioned

it was supposed to be a super cool secret thing but someone got his ip and found out it was moriarty

what was me lol

Is it worth buying terraria on console, as in is it worth buying if i already own it? I have a stuffload of modified wrappers so i'm running the game on mac, but that's buggy as stuff and i never have anyone to play with. If i got the game on console would i be able to join some actual servers?

Is it worth buying terraria on console, as in is it worth buying if i already own it? I have a stuffload of modified wrappers so i'm running the game on mac, but that's buggy as stuff and i never have anyone to play with. If i got the game on console would i be able to join some actual servers?
Sadly, you can only join your friend's servers  :panda:

Wowe, made a new map and found two conjoined floating islands over a snowy biome

Wowe, made a new map and found two conjoined floating islands over a snowy biome
hote

holy forget
im totally getting a PS Vita so i can terraria all nite, and play at school
aaaaaaaaa

that implies, like, when you first fight them

aka when you don't have any of the stuff i mentioned

no, i have all that stuff but the only one i can solo is the destroyer

What pickaxe do I need to mine obsidian?