Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1316242 times)

nightmare
maybe gold would work, I dont remember, but I know nightmare works for sure

nightmare
maybe gold would work, I dont remember, but I know nightmare works for sure
gold didn't work so I guess I'm going to be fighting some bosses..

Also I can't loving get a hook from a skeleton :(

gold didn't work so I guess I'm going to be fighting some bosses..

Also I can't loving get a hook from a skeleton :(

You can also get hooks from piranhas.

no, i have all that stuff but the only one i can solo is the destroyer
i've never understood why the destroyer was so easy to fight for everyone

i always needed help fighting him when i needed souls :i

You can also get hooks from piranhas.
Yeah go to the Jungle Biome I got mine in about 2 minutes.

i've never understood why the destroyer was so easy to fight for everyone

i always needed help fighting him when i needed souls :i

1. he's a bigger target than any boss in this game, even the original eater of worlds because he doesn't split up in multiple segments

2. he's easier to spam attacks on

3. he shoots way less spammy projectiles than the twins and skeletron prime

star cannon is good for the destroyer :u

star cannon is good for the destroyer :u
star cannon is good for everything

star cannon is good for everything
except the twins unless you have gravitational potions

Video footage of a guy soloing Ocram:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PsV28VqxPAU#

Looking at the new Souls of Blight and the things you can craft with it(I also saw Dragon Armor in another gameplay video), I am actually getting jealous of all the content on the console...perhaps I should purchase the console version :o

Video footage of a guy soloing Ocram:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PsV28VqxPAU#

Looking at the new Souls of Blight and the things you can craft with it(I also saw Dragon Armor in another gameplay video), I am actually getting jealous of all the content on the console...perhaps I should purchase the console version :o
well that wasn't worth it at all. :l

Got a grappling hook finnally also anyone got any tips for fighting the eater of worlds? He's the last thing I need to defeat in order to make a nightmare pick.

Got a grappling hook finnally also anyone got any tips for fighting the eater of worlds? He's the last thing I need to defeat in order to make a nightmare pick.

Get a long-ranged weapon, hang on a block at least 15 blocks from the ground and aim so it will hit several body parts at a time.

If I remember correctly, he can go so far out of the ground before having to go back down, so use that to your advantage.

If you've run into goblins, use the spiky balls.

Get a long-ranged weapon, hang on a block at least 15 blocks from the ground and aim so it will hit several body parts at a time.

If I remember correctly, he can go so far out of the ground before having to go back down, so use that to your advantage.
Is an enchanted boomerang,shurikens, and a copper bow ok?